Reviews for Gakuen St Warriors
Cloudcrushed chapter 116 . 3/22/2019
This review contains spoilers.

*inhales* PHEWWWWWW! It took me a while, but I almost caught up with your updates!

There's SOOOOOO much going on in this arc;
- Kian is related to Ryuu?!
- And all of their full names, especially Ria's, took me by surprise! \( _ )/
- Kain met once more with Amir got me like "OOFFFFFF!"
- All of the fabled fairytales and folklore are actually yokai influencing the real world?! Oh my gosh, how is this gonna effect the overall storyline? So many possibilities!
- It's a good thing the mummy-person didn't actually whooped Ria during the ceremonies. The academy would NEVER let it down...

I'm predicting something awry will happen during one of the MCs' turn in the ceremony...

See ya soon, lirianstar! TEHEHEHEHEHE

P.s. more warriors' profile on the others, please!
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 120 . 3/20/2019
Hmmm... my guess is, the letters were a mistake or tampered with... and maybe Ria is older than she thinks she is? Maybe her birthday isn’t when she thought it was and she is just today turning 12 (Or not.)
Nerissa-McC chapter 120 . 3/20/2019
0_0 Haru *dropped Ria in front of everyone*? That jerk had better be in for some major embarrassment pretty soon! Uh-oh, what's up with the of age business? Has someone messed with someone else's age/date of birth/whatever says they're not of age yet?
nyaanyaa chapter 116 . 3/20/2019
'Ashvaria Maya'... I like this name. Sounds regal and sort of mysterious...
What does it mean?
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 119 . 3/14/2019
The Rome stuff was interesting I didn’t realize they were talking about Rome either before Ria figures it out
Nerissa-McC chapter 119 . 3/13/2019
Aww, the mental image of Miguel holding a baby owl is so cute! *squees* LOL at Kian thinking it's a chicken XD He really should have known better than to say Asta and Ria weren't real girls! *glares at him* Oh no, what's Haru up to now? There's no way he "helped" Ria out of kindness...
C.M.F Wright chapter 4 . 3/11/2019
Why am I getting the feeling that a love-hate relationship is in Kian and Ryuu's future...?

Oh man. The deranged stalker-fans are hysterical. Although I would for sure run away screaming if they were actively chasing me.

I really want to know who Ryuu looks like and why the fangirl blanched on seeing her... is she the reincarnation of an evil villainess? :-D

I'm glad this chapter finally explains the source of their powers. Of course, Ryuu is one of the most powerful ones as appropriate for a Heroine :)
C.M.F Wright chapter 3 . 3/11/2019
Things get even funnier and crazier in this chapter. The story is a bit like Harry Potter... but on LSD :) I like how they land literally on top of the Himalayas. And how diverse the incoming class of students seems to be. You do a good job distinguishing the students from each other and making their characters unique. Henry Long is the only one who I still don't have a good feel for personality-wise, but I suspect he'll be fleshed out more in later chapters. Ryu has such a fun, sarcastic voice. It's interesting (though not all that surprising) that some of them seem to know each other already. What kind of community has Ryu been missing out on all these years... and why didn't her parents want her to be part of it?
C.M.F Wright chapter 2 . 3/9/2019
A lot of insanity in this chapter! :) The style of this story reminds me of some manga I've read - a lot of wacky things happening and very unique characters introduced all at once. I am still curious why Ria's parents tried so hard to keep her out of school. Is Ria unusually powerful? Was there some kind of prophecy about her death if she attended? She is clearly a member of an important clan, and completely unprepared for the role she is about to play. Kian seems like bad news... and also like he doesn't have a great sense of self-preservation... or honestly much sense at all. Perhaps he's just supremely overconfident. And... the poor breast. If it's a magical academy, can't Ms E find some way to fix it?
C.M.F Wright chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
You do a good job drawing your readers into the story! Ria has a strong voice, but she seems very young, and I sense there is room for a lot of growth of her character. (I am assuming she is around high school age based on the tone of the story and the fact that she is being sent to boarding school). You present a good level of mystery regarding what awaits her at the school, why her parents were so determined to keep her away from it, and why they finally had to give in and send her away. (Too bad they were not able to prepare her a bit better beforehand!) Also... what is with that bizarre candle? I am intrigued.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 118 . 3/2/2019
Haha, the suicide misunderstanding was funny.
Zeroalphamus chapter 116 . 3/2/2019
WHATTTTTT...?!

You've done it, lirian! Holy shit I come back after a break and you've sprung another one on us. After the three great clans I wasn't sure if it was possible. -_- okay you got me again.

So, so weird. Not only did the others not tell her about Kian and Ryuu but this seems to imply something stranger as well. Why wouldn't they just tell her? I mean, if everyone knew...idk but it seems weird somehow.

Ria's full name is pretty. And also mysterious. Is it possible it might have been mentioned in the letter Henry 'took'? I can't say I'm surprised at this reveal, her parents have a lot of explaining to do - and her name is probably the least important.

The others parts which struck me weird - the three a level kids who were being weird - something feels totally off about it. Is it a prelude to a big fight or something?

Wow, can't wait for the summoning to begin!
Zeroalphamus chapter 115 . 3/2/2019
"- those two brothers went off the deep end and blabbed to humans."

HOLY... now that I need to know more about. I did think it was weird that the long haired girl was called Zella and there actually were kids names after fairy tale characters. That said, do the kurans have mostly feline familiars?

LOL at ria talking back to Haru. Dude is a hypocrite. Bet he was waiting and watching till she messed up just to yell at her.

Also, I got your message. Thanks for telling me, and I am definitely looking forward to the reveal now - even more than beforeeeeee! Thankyouuu!
Zeroalphamus chapter 114 . 3/2/2019
Oh Ria, Ria, Ria. You just had to compare thee honoured guests/ caped creeps to mummies, didn't you?

I swear, sometimes she acts funnier than our resident dark blood. Kian aside, she messes up the most... Which is probably better for the reader.
Councillor K... Now that was the highlight. "ultimato tormento" XD
Also, why is Haru grinning? Something doesn't feel right -_-
Nerissa-McC chapter 118 . 3/2/2019
Uh-oh. What did Kain and the Raje see in the clouds? That can't be good... Xander's worry is funny but understandable, and LOL at how Kain's underlings are so freaked out by him laughing xD
728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »