Reviews for Gakuen St Warriors
Cloudcrushed chapter 138 . 6/14/2020
I know I said Amir was best boy in the past but Kian has been bias-wrecking me lately... He's the best boy now! xD
Well, things are getting interesting and I can't wait for more reveals.
Cloudcrushed chapter 137 . 6/6/2020
Hey Lirian, are you still here?

I'm really sorry for the MASSIVE delay on reviewing the GakuenBombs. A LOT of things happened and after some time, I got carried away with everything that happened, hence the delay. I hope you're taking care of yourself, right now, especially, when the state of the world right now is HORRIBLE.

For this chapter, I guess we have a new party joining in the ring, huh? If even Kain is wary of this... group, then this must not be good. Let's see what this new group, and Diata & Sensei can offer to the table.

See ya soon!
Darth Zannacross chapter 22 . 4/27/2020
Sorry been distracted with various things but back to dealing with Strange Neighbor antics.

Kezar seems on the level for now, though, things seem to get rather dire fast, god damn.

We will see if everyone can make it out with there heads intact next time I guess, till then stay safe.
Ser Quicksand chapter 47 . 3/25/2020
I admit I'd been wondering what must have been going through Rei's little birdy mind as he sat back at the tower waiting for Ria to show up. Though that explanation about the 'light' was a little concerning, for sure. It's good to see that Henry's awake and about, but in that same thought process, I have to wonder where the heck Asta is during all of this. That, and what trouble those damn hedges are going to be trying to cause this time, because no good ever comes from those things.

Also, Kian getting a feisty black little kitten as his familiar is the most appropriate thing ever, I have to say. The same goes for the little guy eyeing Rei. Honestly, I now fully expect to see Ria and Henry catch Kian feeding and baby-talking the kitty in future chapters while he desperately denies everything. I'm looking forward to seeing what's next for sure.
Darth Zannacross chapter 21 . 3/23/2020
Well, that was a walk alright, I guess some would see it as more fun then others. Cool to see just how the " hierarchy " works in this school, least we see why Hakura is so, out there.

Well, know that she knows how things run, we will see if it helps Asta, climb up the ladder so to speak.

Should be fun either way, though being grasped in the darkness hardly seems like a fun time..though with how things go in this story you never know. Guess we will see, till next time stay safe.
Ser Quicksand chapter 46 . 3/17/2020
It's good to be back at this thanks to having some time on my hands again for sure. I really enjoyed the detail you went into when it came to Henry's dream/vision for sure. I couldn't help but feel a little worried for him as he went through that whole out of body experience thing and how it kept changing locations and scenarios on him. The creature slithering around and calling him 'Master' was a bit unsettling, even though it's giving the impression of being his familiar. There's always just something suspicious about snakes I find. Combined with the scene that followed it especially works since it gives off the idea that both events are happening concurrently which helps both scenes out.

Speaking of which, the same kind of flower being in Henry's room that was in Ria's can't possibly be a good sign anymore than that weird glow was. When Ria and everybody else grabbed onto Henry, I actually expected they'd all start floating too. I'm also about 50/50 on whether to congratulate you for a clever pun for a Chapter name. On one hand I get people being annoyed at Asta for being hesitant to grab onto Henry, but on the other hand I was thinking that well, if it was a disease, then somebody had to be "not sick" if they needed to run off and get help. That little girl gave me the creeps at the end though. One thing I've learned is that little kids and giant monsters are never a good time for anybody. Well, except for the possibly psychotic child themselves. Either way, good job and I look forward to the next one as I continue to catch up.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 144 . 3/7/2020
Hey you might want to be careful about posting stuff like this as chapters, as informative as it is. It’s against site rules and can result in your story being deleted. Maybe you could post it on your profile instead. :) stay safe!
Nerissa-McC chapter 144 . 3/4/2020
Good advice! I haven't seen anyone wearing masks here yet, but there's plenty of talk about it and people trying to find places to buy them. (Apparently some people are going to wear old Halloween masks and actually think they'll protect them. *facepalm*)

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Darth Zannacross chapter 20 . 3/3/2020
In a world this crazy even just hanging out is a ordeal, good greif. Sorry gang, can't avoid the woods forever.

The biggest threat of all might be the threat of the ominous secret, this can't end well. I mean we already have skeletons...unless this is like, Under-tale or something that normally means some nasty stuff is about to go down.
Darth Zannacross chapter 19 . 2/17/2020
The confusion levels are going to be over 9000 at this rate, god damn.

Damn, no one enjoys finding out they were out of the loop but still, this rose looks like it is either going to lead to something good or, unleash a giant tentacle monster...with this story its 50/50.

Well, Rei seems like a force for good for now, hopefully there won't be a traumatic reversal on that, we will see soon.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 143 . 2/12/2020
Ack, I read this chapter a while ago and forgot to comment!

Anyway, I have an appreciation for Asta’s level headedness and problem solving skills in this chapter
Darth Zannacross chapter 18 . 2/12/2020
Damn, this is getting to confusing even for the Joker lol.

Well, we got a cold introduction to the intruders, and not sure what's going on with this floating Rose... she better be careful or she's going to be in a coma or turn into the Beast or something, could be nasty.

Not quite sure what is going on but based on the building horror it sounds like something dreadful is about to unfold, or at least rather annoying, we will see.
Ser Quicksand chapter 45 . 2/12/2020
The mental image of these old Doctor types trying to lecture Ria, and especially Kian and Asta while looking like human pincushions is something that I can't help but get a little bit of a smile from. The same goes for Kian and Asta telling them off about it. That there's a sketchy as hell Gardening Club that thinks making Demon Cacti for the hell of it is pretty disturbing and second only to the thought of Haru watering plants. I can't help but be a little concerned at how crazy things might wind up being considering that Nathan and Dom are both worried by the actions of people that seem to actually be a year younger than them. However, Ria accidentally causing a 2 week ceasefire between Haru and Ryuu's groups by virtue of humiliating Haru made me laugh just a little bit more than it should've.

That Ryuu's faction sees the better alternative to just kidnapping people for votes as "make sure you use knockout gas first" isn't exactly the most comforting thing in the world to hear. Phoebe and Syren scare me a bit. It's sort of in that disturbing "yandere" way of sorts that makes me think if they saw someone write something bad about Haru, they'd chop off their arm and give it to him. I'd really hope for Ria/Amir/Kian/Asta's sakes that's not the case, but I'm not sure they'll be that lucky. I really like the whole idea of this deranged cactus slinking through the halls like some kind of horror film serial killer and it really gives off a good visual that made the "Jaws Theme" run through my head. Speaking of hopes, I really really hope Miguel forgetting to shut the door doesn't come back to bite him in the end, so I'm looking to see what happens next time.

I can see you've improved a lot since Chapter 1 so far, so I know you've only gotten even better as of your most recent Chapters. Keep up the good work!
Darth Zannacross chapter 17 . 2/9/2020
Heh, Richard Lionheart eh? Does he also use a Gunblade? Guess we will see, for now everyone's wanting attention, but its the nice talking bird that is the most endearing.

Things SEEMED peaceful but looks like we got some trouble makers plotting something nasty , somewhere in school, damn Death Eaters always trying to revive Voldermort.

Henry seems to be on to something, we will see if he can catch on before things get messy.
Nerissa-McC chapter 143 . 2/8/2020
LOL at Ria's mind giving her gory pictures XD And Asta's "Not enough blood" line is both hilarious and creepy XD Yikes, only this crazy school would have a ceremony that's meant to trap people 0_0 Hopefully Ria and her friends can get through it without anything terrible happening!
728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »