Reviews for Gakuen St Warriors
Darth Zannacross chapter 16 . 2/6/2020
Glad her peers care after all, not completely a hostile area.

Damn, she is killer with improve if she is able to win over so many with her speech, guess we will see what the backlash is though? Guess we will see, she better bring a flame-shield with her though.
Darth Zannacross chapter 15 . 2/3/2020
Haru's troubles just seem to be multiplying, Azuma looked so mad he was on the verge of turning Super Sayian, but things deescalated, then we got fun cat time for a bit and a happy end...unless the forest has another round of pain, we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 14 . 1/30/2020
When they send you a card wishing you come back alive I suppose that's when you know your over there head.

Oh my, so we have a Richard of your own here eh? Seems like a lot less noble Richard, so far at least lol.

So the vengeful cousin chases after her, only to screw himself over with his ego. Well at least the Uncle threw her a bone so, nicely done.

Well, still stuck with the abusive cousin , unless the angry voice changes things, we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 13 . 1/25/2020
Well, that's a awkward way to meet one's cousin to say the least.

Damn, even though he's not tried to kill her he already seems to be a worst cousin then Byakuya Kuchiki was to Ruika, good greif.

Well, at least he does not have Byakyua's power, still, this adds another wrinkle to the situation, double so now that we suddenly have the authorities breathing down our necks, should be messy.
Darth Zannacross chapter 12 . 1/17/2020
And now for the next confusing round. Teen girls in pink eh? They were all trying to be the next Pink Power Ranger or something? Oh well.

Well...arriving vie bird sure as hell is a way to make a entrance.

Well, threatening to drop someone to their doom is sure as hell a bad way to introduce yourself...still seems like less of a jerk then Draco Malfoy, but we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 11 . 1/14/2020
Good greif, a class of confusion eh? Well, should help everyone with there improve skills.

Well...Ms's E is doing her best to out-due Miss Frizzle in the wackiness it seems, she is not boring at least.

Castle Knoss? Well, no Hogwarts but...has a nice ring to it.

Still, man I thought the Yu Gi Oh GX school had a messed up cast system but this is rather, extreme. Well, hopefully there won't be TO much savage hazing...we will see how this plays out.
Darth Zannacross chapter 10 . 1/10/2020
Even with how random things were going did not think they would go in a Pride and Prejudice direction, though I guess that was just a Red Herring.

But living Hedges eh? That living bush was the worst, tore out my entire lower half once, took a lot of super glue to but things back together. But I digress, we will see if this lecture inflects more harm then good.

But, this wild ride did not seem to end with to much hassle, but, we will see where things go from here.
Ser Quicksand chapter 44 . 1/5/2020
For some reason, I'm not surprised that Haru would think taunting Ria from a flying canoe would seem like the coolest thing ever, but it seems disturbingly fitting. Imagining this manic cactus flipping around attacking people with what's probably some kind of angry emote for a face is actually just as terrifying as it is funny. Though I have to admit I half-expected it to start shooting its needles at people like a machine gun.

I'm a little curious to try and see who's under those masks and hoods and what they're looking to get out of things. The bit about factions clashing and the white cloaks spoiling the fun makes me guess it's a Ryuu vs Haru thing, but since I feel like I may have missed something, I'm not 100% sure. Speaking of which though, that Haru and his buddies followed Ria just to send the plant after her is kind of getting just a BIT past "high school douchebaggery" and into "okay dude, calm the hell down" levels. It was good of Ryuu to show up when he did, even though him just taking off when Asta, Amir, and Kian caught up to Ria is a little sketchy. Poor Ria REALLY needs to be able to get some peace and quiet after you know, dealing with all those undead cannibals.

Another good chapter as usual!
Darth Zannacross chapter 9 . 1/5/2020
Ah...did not expect a bird at the Red Tower...or at least a mostly normal bird. Well, as expected demons is mostly a term others gave them, and they have more, less scary names for themselves.

Curious about the various colored towers.

Well, we will see if Famillar's will cause more good things or bad things for Rei.
Starart152 chapter 3 . 1/4/2020
This is a very fun and nice way to introduce the characters to the school while providing a little bit of fantasy and lore in this unique way.
I'm sure Ria will never think of taking the bus the same way again after this experience.
Darth Zannacross chapter 8 . 1/2/2020
Ah...a kid with a flute is not to much to fret about...unless its the flute that summons the Dragon Zord...eh...I doubt it.

Well, kind of ominous to find out you have some relation to a blood red tower but, I ...don't think she's going to turn into a vampire but, I'll get the Vampire Killer Whip ready just in case.

Meanwhile Harry is about to have some roommate issues...we will see which of the two will have more trouble next time I suppose.
Darth Zannacross chapter 7 . 12/31/2019
Well, the hand did not lead to quite as traumatic a reaction as I thought, at least everyone still has there hands.

Well, being a baby bully is a fine way to rack up those renegade points, damn.

Ah well...having the president notice you for things like this is not the best kind of attention.

Well, theses are some very unstable angry baby's, I can't help but see some of them sounding like Alec Baldwin.

Well, this has been a very...very weird trek through the forest, but curious to what is calling to her in the tower, as long as its not another baby.

Well, the Dark Knight being a baby would be, unique but we will see. Till next time have a fun rest of 2019.
Darth Zannacross chapter 6 . 12/30/2019
Ah my...its been a while but time flies so lets check out this Forest before the decade ends lol.

Well, magical portals sure as hell make it easier to make good time...long as you know...don't lose a toe or something as a price.

Well, its a ominous forest all right, but at least its not the Forrest of Death or the Lost Woods so they don't have to run into the likes of the Skull Kid or Orochimaru or something lol.

Well, school hazing is not quite as intense a threat but , it still can be a real drag.

Damn, they ALMOST got out without to much hassle, but sounds like this is going to get messy. Guess we will see how messy next time. Till then keep up the good work.
Ser Quicksand chapter 43 . 12/29/2019
(It's been too long since I got to catch up on this, good to be back at it.)

I'd be lying if I didn't say that Kian's present from home being a book about puberty wasn't really funny. And Haru creating the feather was a bit...weird to learn about. The ring belonging to someone Ria reminded Azuma of makes me think it was another family member or something, though I'm not entirely sure. It is a little interesting to me how it seems whenever poor Ria gets something that would either be related to or work with her powers, its first instinct is to burn her.

It's nice seeing her and her uncle connect, though. However, I'm a little curious on if there isn't more to nobody being allowed to use their abilities. With the mention early on of "mental side effects" from being bitten, I can only hope 'insanity' isn't among them.

Wait...Haru got Ria a killer cactus? I'm not entirely sure whether to be amused or disturbed...okay probably both. It's not wrong that I kind of found myself hoping the cactus would go and kind of wail on Damon a little bit, is it? In all seriousness, Haru is really getting out of control with the crap he's pulling and it's probably only a matter of time before he goes way too far, even for him. I just hope that noise wasn't some kind of angry cactus stampede or something. Keep up the good work!
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 142 . 12/14/2019
Haha it’s the best feeling ever when the characters develop self-awareness and take over the writing!

Really, the first volume is almost over? :0