Reviews for Gakuen St Warriors
Cloudcrushed chapter 9 . 9/15/2017
Huh, well that's interesting... Maybe the blue tower dude isn't really what he seems and Rei could've been right all along. Or maybe, the way things have been unfolded recently, it's just a miraculous coincidence to make those blue tower dudes look like the bad guys. Or maybe they are bad? Or maybe they're not? I don't even know anymore... Is reality just an illusion created by the mind to fend off our loneliness? Haha, all jokes aside, this was a nice way to set things up for what's to come.
Cloudcrushed chapter 8 . 9/14/2017
Not gonna lie, I got MAD chills when I read this. SO many possibilities could be taken and assumed from this chapter alone. I'm not sure if it's my overanalyzing tendencies or if it's truly foreshadowed, but since the little convo at the end, I can't help but think that maybe Rei isn't what he seems... or maybe Rei was right all along and those blue tower dudes could pose as a threat after all. I also like how Kian is casually hanging out with Ria and the group, even though he called her out and declared her as an enemy during the first chapter. The kid even held her hand in the woods...

Maybe I'm being a delusional shipper who loves to pair characters that obviously hates each other but I just couldn't help it. Haha, but guessing by the looks of this story, I got the feeling that it won't follow the expected route and even if romance were involved, I think the two won't end up together even if they have the tiniest bit of chemistry. But I could be wrong and either way, I'd still be satisfied. Sorry for the unnecessarily long comment... Lookin' forward for more!
Cloudcrushed chapter 7 . 9/14/2017
Hahaha, this is great. Kian and Henry as housemates will be awesome since they're almost the exact opposite! And I like how Ria is just so straightforward during the handshake scene.
Cloudcrushed chapter 6 . 9/14/2017
Ahh, my exams are officially over, which means I can catch up! Haha, now for the actual exam which'll take place in November... *shudders*

Anyways, those toddlers were insane. Kian has some guts (or stupidity) to mess with them, haha. I have to admit, even though Kian's first impression made him seem like a total jerk, especially towards Ria, I also like how he's casually hanging around with them. For real though, the seniors in this school seems like they have a special thing for cults? Guess you really meant it in the summary, huh? Now for the next chapter! XD
Cloudcrushed chapter 5 . 9/3/2017
...Now, that was creepy. I have to admit I didn't see the reveal of the holding hand things at all 'til the very end. Though it was Amir, but boy, was I wrong. You know something's wrong when even the driver is scared of the forest... Good job on this chapter.
Cloudcrushed chapter 4 . 9/1/2017
I'm getting major Harry Potter vibes... And I like that AoT reference! Hahaha, hope I'd see more references like that. It's pretty mindblowing how big the academy is. I know it's big just didn't expect it to be the size of an entire country. Hmm.. those men earlier feels... off. Maybe, I'm just overanalyzing things but oh well. I feel like the raven scene will play a HUGE role onwards and where the darkness truly began. It's nice that the main casts live near each other. I'm not sure if it's already explained in the previous chapters, but I don't get the Mr. T part between Henry and Kian... is it something that has already been explained or something that happened in the past where the two kinda know each other? Lookin' forward for more!
P.S. I really like the narrative. It's funny, chill and moving in a steady flow so it's easy for me to visualize.
Cloudcrushed chapter 3 . 8/31/2017
Wow... Those hot pinks were insane, and not in an epic way. I have to admit that it's funny but also one of those moments where it also comes off as creepy. I like your narrating; its entertaining. Why do I feel like this story is starting off as a fun and light-hearted adventure but then, as the story goes on deeper, we'll see the darker nature of it, heartbreaking scenarios and crazy-twisted villains? I dunno, it's just that kind of vibe I'm getting. Not that I'm complaining, of course, since I'm a big fan of those setups. Looking forward for more!
Cloudcrushed chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
This looks like it has an interesting premise. Maybe, I'll stick around and keep an eye out for this. The humour is great and we already got a lil peek of the origins.
728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49