Reviews for Give In To Love
Saint Wilde chapter 5 . 9/21
I really love how "in the end, everything works out," this story is. I always envision everything covered in natural lighting, warm hues in the day or when Harry and Ewan are together; cool, muted tones, at night or scenes with Mark. I just really love this story.
marcelacarreiro01 chapter 3 . 9/12
I know we're supposed to hate Mark, and I do!, but I kinda hate Ewan more. I mean, I thought he would call off the wedding! What kind of asshole marries someone when they're in love with someone else? He's hurting Harry, he'll hurt Ella badly, and for what?!
I also wish I could've seen them bonding in the second chapter and be shown why everyone thinks Ewan is amazing and how they fell in love instead of just being told "Ewan is amazing, Harry is in love. I think I'd be able to find Ewan as adorable as everyone else does were I to see that. "
marcelacarreiro01 chapter 1 . 9/3
I'm really enjoying this and look foward to what comes next! To be honest, I generally dislike stories with cheating, but this feels like it's gonna be different? Idk, it's got me intrigued... :p