Reviews for The Seventh Wife
Ruth chapter 15 . 1/5
Hello!

You really have a knack for writing. It can be really frustrating at times - writing. I just wanted to convey, what ever your decision, you really have your readers engaged with this story. I am sure, you will find something within to keep moving forward. Take your time.
TheLastChapter chapter 15 . 1/4
Hi,
I haven't commented on your work in a long time, it seemed to be going along just fine, until now.

It's gets very frustrating to re read a story in a different way, particularly when stories are posted in installments. You sort of know how things are going and are left waiting for what's going to happen next. Very disturbing from a readers point of view when they don't continue or you have to reread the previous events that have changed so much.

So the first thing I would suggest is to finish a story, good, bad or otherwise.

Anyway, here's what I do to get past the hard part of writing, the so called 'writers block.' You may not be able to come up with the idea that enthuses you enough to write that particular part of the story, but you probably have an idea that's second or even third best. If after a short time, maybe after doing something else for awhile, like cycling or hiking or something, and after three days or so it just won't come, go with the second or third idea, even if you don't think it's that great. Often while writing that idea you will come up with something better.

Another thing I do which I find helps a lot, is to write out the whole story in short note form, very short note form sometimes. Beginning, middle and end. There may be areas which are a little vague, but you don't need to dwell on them at the time.
I often find knowing what's going to happen and the ending, gives me the ideas I need when I rewrite it later on.

The more you finish stories, and the more you write regularly the easier the ideas that make you enthused come to mind.

Hope all is well after Thanks giving.
Lillyannp chapter 15 . 1/4
Please take your time. I find that if you have the ending written, it helps, since you have an end point, a goal that your story needs to reach. Hope this helps. :)
Lillyannp chapter 15 . 11/29/2017
Why DID she faint ? Well, it seems as though we have gotten to see another side to both Ashiro and Yori.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2017
Great chapter. I hope you can get through the writers block. Thank you for posting this chapter.
lillyannp chapter 14 . 11/12/2017
Dun,dun,dun! Imagine fainting at your own wedding!
mandywhitrod chapter 13 . 11/8/2017
This is a fabulous story. The characters are so good. I enjoy your writing style, the narrative with all the tradition and custom entwined, is so interesting and gives a great atmosphere to the story.
I am looking forward to the rest
Guest chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
Thank you for this chapter. It was fun to read. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2017
Great chapter, I wish there was more to read. This story is wonderful!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/24/2017
Another great chapter!
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 10 . 10/18/2017
Extremely well written. Pulled me right in, can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2017
Great chapter! I enjoy reading this story. I hope you keep updating.
Derekv chapter 4 . 9/23/2017
Great story! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2017
Just started reading this. It is really good. Can't wait for more chapters.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2017
This is amazing! I love this so far and I can't wait for more