Reviews for XVII
Alyce Reide chapter 5 . 1/10/2020
Evans and Potter? Just so long as you did that on purpose.

Jeez, your cliffhangers. Coupled with the grammar...seriously, you could probably get this published professionally (probably, because I'm not part of the publishing industry and couldn't say for sure. But this is great!).
Alyce Reide chapter 1 . 1/10/2020
That was the perfect cliffhanger ending! I was expecting it because of the summary, but it still had me going *what*!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
Why have you left this story unattended? Please update it soon it's so good...
Jess Palmer chapter 7 . 1/22/2018
This whole concept is just so good! I can't wait for more and hope it comes soon...:)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2018
Interesting storyline and characters you've got here. Can't wait to see what happens next.
lirianstar chapter 7 . 1/20/2018
I really liked the story so far!
Great job!
choerry chapter 6 . 12/19/2017
uwaa I didn't expected them to run together. In thought they wouldn't get caught. talk about plot twist.
I hope you're okay, have a happy new year!
Name lucy chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
woah what a good start! I can't wait to read more about them.
kittysgomeow chapter 5 . 10/27/2017
I love this it is very intriguing and unique. I need to read more please :)
http.thatrandomgirl chapter 5 . 10/27/2017
Omg this is so good! I seriously can't wait to read more :)
Galquesta chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
I like the story so far,
And that akward silence at the and, I can feel it.
SterieStumpie chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
These two are quite the pair.
Desperately looking forward to the next updates.
Thank you .
snazzyunicorn chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I cannot wait to see what happens next. Wishing you the best on your college apps! Hope you get into the school you want.
Wakao chapter 4 . 10/1/2017
Nice dialogue!
snazzyunicorn chapter 3 . 9/14/2017
I know I said this in my previous review but OH MY GOD. I was slightly upset because by the time Charlie was done talking to her mom on the phone I was already half way through the chapter, so I'm standing there like, "Excuse me?" But then she drives to his place and I'm like YES, YES, YES.

When the landlady tells her how lil Zeke is such a sweet boy (I caaaan't, I'm gushing over Zeke and it's only been literally three chapters), I'm smiling because now I like him too much for Charlie to arrest his ass. And when they meet again, my jaw was on the floor! I cannot WAIT for the next chapter.

Update soon pleaaaaase. I know you in school (same) so I understand, keep up the great work!