Reviews for XVII
kittysgomeow chapter 5 . 10/27
I love this it is very intriguing and unique. I need to read more please :)
http.thatrandomgirl chapter 5 . 10/27
Omg this is so good! I seriously can't wait to read more :)
Galquesta chapter 4 . 10/2
I like the story so far,
And that akward silence at the and, I can feel it.
SterieStumpie chapter 4 . 10/2
These two are quite the pair.
Desperately looking forward to the next updates.
Thank you .
snazzyunicorn chapter 4 . 10/2
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I cannot wait to see what happens next. Wishing you the best on your college apps! Hope you get into the school you want.
Wakao chapter 4 . 10/1
Nice dialogue!
snazzyunicorn chapter 3 . 9/14
I know I said this in my previous review but OH MY GOD. I was slightly upset because by the time Charlie was done talking to her mom on the phone I was already half way through the chapter, so I'm standing there like, "Excuse me?" But then she drives to his place and I'm like YES, YES, YES.

When the landlady tells her how lil Zeke is such a sweet boy (I caaaan't, I'm gushing over Zeke and it's only been literally three chapters), I'm smiling because now I like him too much for Charlie to arrest his ass. And when they meet again, my jaw was on the floor! I cannot WAIT for the next chapter.

Update soon pleaaaaase. I know you in school (same) so I understand, keep up the great work!
SterieStumpie chapter 3 . 9/14
Wow!
The encounter between the two soulmates could have been so awkward. If it were me - I would hysterically giggled myself out of the situation.

Great updates - thank you so much .
I look forward to the rest of the story.
SocialTurtle chapter 2 . 9/11
Hey, really like this concept! I haven't been on fictionpress for a long time because I don't really see that many good stories, but this is really good! Waiting for the next chapter!
snazzyunicorn chapter 2 . 9/10
Oh my god, the whole back and forth exchanges between them giving each other second chances (her not cuffing him, him tossing her pistol at the very last second) is killing me, I need more. She needs to find his ass through her police connections asap. If they don't meet again within the next two chapters, I'm calling the fbi.
snazzyunicorn chapter 1 . 9/9
Wow. That was one hell of a first chapter. I must say, I absolutely loved it. Please write MORE!
SterieStumpie chapter 1 . 9/9
PLEASE KEEP GOING .
I literally did not want the chapter to end.
Happily looking forward to your updates.
Oh hi, by the way.
Wakao chapter 1 . 9/8
Interesting concept! Would like to see where this goes. :)