Reviews for Train Station Girl
M3rcy chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
That was funny! Well done, it made me laugh inside. You did a good job at this piece, I quite enjoyed it. It was a simple yet well paced story with a funny twist. Continue writing and I hope more people pick up on your work.
Inala chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
This was funny. The surprise and the way she handled it. Oh too good. I love the kids these days comment. Lord I'm getting to be like that.

I enjoyed the details and description of train stations, so wise just like an old lady.

Very well done. I really enjoyed this.
Noble Imperative chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
This was sweet! And thank you for reviewing my poems!

Lovin' this,

~Noble
Ckh chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
This is not exactly humour but I like the lightheartenedness of this short story.

Your use of short observations like "I am impressed" do add a tinge of playfulness to the story and stories like this could do more with them.

All in all, a charming attempt.
Jane Glass chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
I liked this! Unique and a bit different than what I normally see. Nicely written too!

I consider it light humor. The last line was especially funny. :)
hookline-dreamer chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Well, it's cute and lighthearted and nicely written, but I dunno if I'd call it 'humour', as such. If you want it to be genuinely funny, it needs a stronger punchline or much more embarrassment for the boy perhaps, like the grandmother really dragging out the scene by doing/saying weird things or something. Depends on what kind of story you want to it to be I suppose, whether you want a proper comedy or just something feelgood and sweet.
Jaya Avendel chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
"It's a meeting place, a stop on a journey, the end of all, the beginning." That line holds great power and I enjoyed it very much.

Poor Trevor; he had a close scrape. Luckily, his grandmother decided today was not the day to embarrass him!