Reviews for Her Early Bird
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17
And I'll keep reviewing until the end of the story because I love it so much! Can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16
I absolutely love it! Can't wait until the next chapter!
Marina x Machina chapter 7 . 9/16
I liked the lines "the sand crumbs" and "blue is black." Your sister should be proud of herself.

Nice details:
Nick's reason for being able to drive at fourteen
Kissing tall guys is real hard yo
Danica singing one of her songs was sweet
Asking Nick if he wasn't comfortable with her "fixation" to be sure
Good to know Nick is at least eighteen (underage relationships sometimes skeeve me off a little)
Danica telling Nick he doesn't have to have sex with her and being supportive

A little weird but ok I guess:
Danica not telling her age (she isn't obliged to but at this point, considering the other information she is keeping from Nick, it would have been nice for her to at leadt mention this)
"Is no your favorite word?" At least Nick shows he isn't like, super uncomfortable about his poems, so it's not like Danica is coercing him or anything, but usually it's best not to push it.

Other than that, good luck.
Marina x Machina chapter 6 . 9/14
Details I liked:
Nick and Danica get along with Karla, she's not the bitchy ex "other woman."
Being honest is taken seriously and something that importance is placed upon
Danica's reasons for not telling Nick she is famous don't feel contrived or forced but rather relatable
Surfing lessons feel very real, thought out, research has been well done
I just realized why it is called Her Early Bird and facepalmed. It's referring to Nick of course. Go ahead and slap me upside the brain again.

Good work!

-Marina
Marina x Machina chapter 5 . 9/13
Six o clock? Oh hell no, boy. No meet cute before at least eight, dammit.
Marina x Machina chapter 4 . 9/13
Lol, Victoria's secrets. I see what you did there.
Marina x Machina chapter 3 . 9/13
Where did the word bikini even come from?

Important questions.
Marina x Machina chapter 2 . 9/13
Tbh I relate to that driver. Lol I'm a makeup addict but if lipstick goes over 10 bucks I'll balk.
Marina x Machina chapter 1 . 9/13
The song lyrics were actually pretty good. Good luck!

-Marina.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13
Love the story so much! Quick question, will this story be as long as Elusive Love?! Can't wait to read more! You rock!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12
Hi! Love the story! I was just wondering if you had an update schedule so I know when the next chapter is coming out! I find myself refreshing the page just to see if there is a new one! Can't wait to read me! Keep up the fantastic work! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11
I absolutely love that you made this into an original story, and I love that she is the pop star, and not the cliche of small town girl meets big time star! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11
U know for someone who likes to talk u have an awful lot off describing.