Reviews for Her Early Bird
Wakao chapter 19 . 10/13/2017
Well done! A satisfying end to a great story. Can't wait to read what you write next. :)
suffocatingonsadness chapter 19 . 10/10/2017
I’m not gonna lie, that was a pretty dissatisfying ending. I wish it focused on either Nick or Danica’s point of view, cause you left so many questions unanswered!
Marina x Machina chapter 13 . 10/8/2017
Yeowch.
Marina x Machina chapter 12 . 10/8/2017
Sigh. I guess I owe a lot of my world to paparazzi but still...
Marina x Machina chapter 11 . 10/8/2017
Notes:

David was "bolding"?

Good discussion

FANDAD IS PERFECT. YES. NEED MORE FANDADS.

Sex is never about giving herself to someone. YES.
suffocatingonsadness chapter 18 . 10/3/2017
Yassssss! Can’t wait for the epilogue! :)
Wakao chapter 17 . 10/1/2017
Yay a new chapter! Haha I love the build up to the big moment (probably under a spotlight watched by over 18,000 people... or something).
suffocatingonsadness chapter 17 . 10/1/2017
Loved it! Can’t wait for more! :)
Wakao chapter 16 . 9/29/2017
Hey there! Now I see why you went into so much detail about their 5 days together :) I also really like that you have chapter previews, in fact, this is probably the first story I've seen with this!
suffocatingonsadness chapter 16 . 9/28/2017
Wonderful. Simply wonderful! Can’t wait for more!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/27/2017
No account on here, but I have a fanfic account. I’m:
suffocatingonsadness
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2017
So good! Can’t wait for more! :)
Marina x Machina chapter 10 . 9/25/2017
Haha, and there is the detail on the sore neck.

The family bonding is lovely. I really like all of them.

Only notes I would say is some readers may not like the r word. In this context, it's not meant to be used as a nasty insult so I'm not personally bothered by it, but others may prefer that it be substituted with something like "brain damaged." Ultimately it's up to you, though.

BTW, it's okay if you have other stories to work on and don't have time to read the ones I recommended. You can take them down from your Favorites, don't feel obliged to read them if they're not your thing. Currently I'm working on new projects, such as my first officially branded romance fantasy story Peter Pantomime, so you don't have to worry about them.

-Marina.
Wakao chapter 13 . 9/25/2017
That was a really long build up to get to this chapter, but it's worth it :)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2017
Every time I read I just want more! Great chapter! Shit hit the fan, I love when that happens sometimes! Can’t wait for the next update!
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »