Reviews for Frigid
purple devil 87 chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
This is nice. It feels warm and homey.
Ckh chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
Funny how one sided/abusive love can be described through inanimate objects. What can I say, the metaphor works. This short piece flows really well in that I don't think that any lines are wasted. I feel everything wraps up like a short story should - you even have an ending line that leaves some food for thought. A fantastic piece. Well done.
CMfan5000 chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
This is different and intriguing. Good job on drawing reader in and the use of suggestion. I can imagine my refrigerator feeling this way. (And occasionally worry about what that means... :) )
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Zukafu, I honestly have no idea how you do it!

First, you pack so much emotion into so few words... I wish I could do that! (Although I am trying the slash fiction challenge later this month) I could feel the pain the main character felt, as well as the loneliness and desperation she had. I'm also very angry at the man for treating the main character, someone who waits for him and loves him, like a toy.

Second, I'm dealing with this in life right now, with being taken for granted and not getting what I need out of friendships and relationships. I don't know how you can write stories so close to my life at exactly the time I need them... but you do.

Another amazing story from you my friend, and keep it up! :D