Reviews for The Fairytale Chronicles
VictoriaJameson chapter 9 . 3h
Great story! Bittersweet, but still great!
InitialLuv chapter 9 . 4h
OK. So many questions. Did she die? I think she died. Was her name really Aisling? Why was she mute? What happened to her, who beat her? Who killed Lord Anarawd?

Dang you for the unhappy ending. Adair and Aisling had too little time, and just when she began to talk . . . Dang you!

-ck
Pennie Wagner chapter 8 . 1/10
I am so sorry it took me forever in a half to read and review this chapter. Unfortunately, I think the notification may have got buried under all my mail and I didn't realize you'd updated. I was randomly scrolling around on Fiction Press and happened to notice that this had 8 chapters!

Anyway, I have to agree with Naomi. The ending was quite sweet. Still, I rather liked this story. It was simple and yet refreshing. Thank you for your interpretation of the Fisher King. I enjoyed myself very much. _
Charly2003 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Oh, I like this one the best, so far. It feels like the old fairytales, the ones where the little mermaid kills herself, the stepsisters maim their feet and so on... the kind of fairytales that teach you that life isn't fair, that you don't have always the happy end you wish for and to be happy with any happiness you can hold on. Beautiful!
Crescent47 chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
Ch 3
Aww Cx Dogs are adorable 3
This filled me with the kind of feelings I get when I see cute animals. I thought that Rollo would end up killing Tom at first, but I'm glad Tom didn't die. Cx
In the beginning, who did the POV belong to? I know Tom and Pippi took up most of it, but I felt like in the first scene, it was either another dog or omniscient?
I think the dialogue for the humans was well done; it clarified what exactly happened since in the dogs' POVs, it might've been quite vague. The thoughts and narration were great as well. Everything was so cleaarrrr.
It'd be interesting to see what you would've described the color red or green to be in the dogs' eyes even though we don't know the colors. XD
Cute puppies 3
Crescent47 chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
Ch 2
*makes extended gasps and sighs as I read through* This kept me on edge the entire time!
Your short story writing abilities are amazing. Q.Q I would give advice, but my own short story skills aren't great haha. XD
Ahh, the classic OF WITH HER HEAD there. :p More fairytale elements I noticed: nice person in the cottage in the woods, mean sisters, lost princess/queen, a son, barrenness (I assume was the maid's problem with the king).
Beautifully made, and I found it really nicely paced! :3
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 8 . 11/26/2017
That was so sweet. I know I always say that but it was and it always makes me smile :)
Pennie Wagner chapter 7 . 11/17/2017
lol, I have to agree with Naomi. Is he gay? Or perhaps just asexual in general (doesn't like any sort of sexual activities-though at that time the most common would be man and woman)? Anyway, this was a short, direct, straightforward piece (much like Gideon seems to be himself). Thanks for the story and I'll be interested to find out what ya do next.
Pennie Wagner chapter 6 . 11/17/2017
WHHHHAT? The hell? Girl, what's with the sudden timetravel episode between these two?! TWINS?! What? I'm so confused!
It was nice to see a little more with these two, even if it is a little side story.
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 7 . 11/9/2017
Was he gay?

This is all I have to say. :)
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 6 . 11/9/2017
I really really need to read the main story after this little tease. This was amazing. I love it. I’m off to amazon to read it :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
Fantastic and horrible at the same time. Rufus and Rosamund were so sweet. Glad they had a good ending. Henry and Liith were horrible and had a tragic ending. Hate it when siblings don't get along, but unfortunately that is often the case in real life too. Your descrption of Korshei and his demise were both interesting.
VictoriaJameson chapter 6 . 11/3/2017
Very interesting!
InitialLuv chapter 6 . 11/2/2017
The writing in this portion ("Across the Universe") is top-notch. Although, being an American, I need a UK to US slang dictionary to figure out some of the terms and phrases. :) Great companion piece - I need to check out the full story on Amazon!

-ck
Pennie Wagner chapter 5 . 10/21/2017
Huh...It's almost like a strange parody of Jesus' crucifixion, but it's also so freaking different...As Naomi said, it's short...I just don't know how to quite react to this. It's so short that it feels nothing really happened...It's like there's this whole other 3/4s of the story we're missing. I feel kind of odd after reading it.