Reviews for The Fairytale Chronicles
Pennie Wagner chapter 7 . 6h
lol, I have to agree with Naomi. Is he gay? Or perhaps just asexual in general (doesn't like any sort of sexual activities-though at that time the most common would be man and woman)? Anyway, this was a short, direct, straightforward piece (much like Gideon seems to be himself). Thanks for the story and I'll be interested to find out what ya do next.
Pennie Wagner chapter 6 . 6h
WHHHHAT? The hell? Girl, what's with the sudden timetravel episode between these two?! TWINS?! What? I'm so confused!
It was nice to see a little more with these two, even if it is a little side story.
Naomi Breach chapter 7 . 11/9
Was he gay?

This is all I have to say. :)
Naomi Breach chapter 6 . 11/9
I really really need to read the main story after this little tease. This was amazing. I love it. I’m off to amazon to read it :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4
Fantastic and horrible at the same time. Rufus and Rosamund were so sweet. Glad they had a good ending. Henry and Liith were horrible and had a tragic ending. Hate it when siblings don't get along, but unfortunately that is often the case in real life too. Your descrption of Korshei and his demise were both interesting.
VictoriaJameson chapter 6 . 11/3
Very interesting!
InitialLuv chapter 6 . 11/2
The writing in this portion ("Across the Universe") is top-notch. Although, being an American, I need a UK to US slang dictionary to figure out some of the terms and phrases. :) Great companion piece - I need to check out the full story on Amazon!

-ck
Pennie Wagner chapter 5 . 10/21
Huh...It's almost like a strange parody of Jesus' crucifixion, but it's also so freaking different...As Naomi said, it's short...I just don't know how to quite react to this. It's so short that it feels nothing really happened...It's like there's this whole other 3/4s of the story we're missing. I feel kind of odd after reading it.
Naomi Breach chapter 5 . 10/20
Short. And... short. Haha. What do I say to that? That was weird. I understood it but it was weird.
InitialLuv chapter 4 . 10/19
Ooooh, that evil, no-good sister. Such a witch with a capital B. I thought poor Rosamund would either die of a broken heart, or that her marriage would end, or any number or terrible things. And the sorcerer character was so creative! And unfortunate King Henry. *sigh*

Good story! I am eagerly awaiting more chapters!

-ck
VictoriaJameson chapter 4 . 10/19
I am enjoying your fairy tales.
Naomi Breach chapter 4 . 10/18
And here I thought you wanted to right something mean. This was again really sweet like. Hole in my tooth sweet. But I loved it. :)
Pennie Wagner chapter 4 . 10/18
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!
I absolutely ADORE how at first you had elements (though very small ones) of Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, and Snow White in this!
Then you turned it around on it's round little head and made it your own!
I loved this! I cannot wait for the next fairytale! (also, sorry for all the fan-girling, lol)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11
This one is great! Would be great expanded as a full story. :) Still miss your other story. :(
Naomi Breach chapter 3 . 10/8
That was sooo freaking sweet! Cheered me up big time!