Reviews for The Deepest Ocean
Tom Lourne chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
A really great poem. You really capture what it is like to be sad.
ZetaReticuli chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
wow...fantastic... I really like you writing, you're able to put your deppest feelings in words, thats an amazing talent!
Ever1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Great poem. I can relate to it a lot as i have been feeling like this since my sister went missing July 2001. Read extracts from my journal 'Hell and Back'
Irides chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
...words, sometimes explain more than pictures, curse the saying. It's just...so similar, something that's just realistic, just the way how the person actually feels...I love this poem.
Mika-cha chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
wow... that was really good... depressing but something that I like... wow... u really know how some people feel... ::Mika::
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
I love poetry and write it too but all the poems i've read sucked but you're a very good writer. Keep up the good work. _
Nightengale chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
that is to to true. It just sounds right. i like your anology there.
The Reaper chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
i like, i like alot.
Kojiro chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
Depressing is good. This is depressing. This is good!

Reminds me of...Javert... (:)
Jennifer Ever Zero chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
That one...struck a nerve. You are a great poet, but that disturbed me very much and I don't think I'll look back at it. Just the way it sounds, it's almost like being trapped in your head. Not to mention that I hate the ocean, and you make it a point to make it sound as depressing and scary as possible.
Katrina chapter 1 . 9/13/2000
I sometimes feel like I can't get out myself sometimes. It's really good. :P
IMeMine chapter 1 . 7/14/2000
Beautifully done, as always, a masterpiece!
janet84 chapter 1 . 7/7/2000
In the physical world - this was me today - was windsurfing and drifted into weeds - was stuck for about 20 minutes, the waves pushing me in more every time I try. Good poem - I can relate to it on both a spiritual, emotional level and obviously physical.

~Please read my stuff!~
Heather Goldbug chapter 1 . 7/5/2000
This is when you need a friend to swim out and bring you back, but how do you get them to notice, anyhow? I guess they have to find you. Well, I think this poem describes my feelings very well, if not perfectly. Good job, keep on writing!
Pikabit chapter 1 . 6/11/2000
Oh my god that was awesome. You capture emotions perfectly. No criticism from me! Write more!