|Reviews for Oh World: A Mother's Prayer|
| Ckh chapter 1 . 9/29
-The Timing was right. It wasn't hard to read the poem - I enjoyed it in fact.
- The poem had a nice sense of flow from stanza to stanza so I'll say you achieved your aim there.
- Layout is perfectly fine.
- The punctuation was definitely a plus in my book. If I were a better lit student, I would talk about the lack of capitalisation emphasising the weakness and sorrow of the mother and the spacing highlighting the desperate struggle of the mother as its even hard to reach a conclusion yadda yadda - but I'm not so I'll leave it at that.
- It needed nothing in particular, except maybe a note to address the 666 word count. Was it intentional ayy?
| Sir Scott chapter 1 . 9/12
It's a pretty good poem. I think the timing and flow shows the real struggle that the mother is up against.
| Zosia Rose chapter 1 . 9/12
- Yes. It was interesting and pretty easy to read.
- It 'flowed' great.
- The layout was also great.
- The punctuation was a help. I don't really have an opinion on the strange spaces in punctuating places.
- Not that I can think of.
Love and well wishes,