Reviews for The House of Sorcery
trodrian chapter 2 . 9/28
nice chapter. I think you've developed the character more in this than Brave New World but I already know them so I might be reading into the storyline too. Looking forward to more.

Thanks
EventualHorizon chapter 1 . 9/28
Well this is certainly a different start. That's not necessarily a bad thing as I kind of like rewrites because they are like a window into a parallel universe.

I am looking forward to the new version of Reyna's story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Yakosh chapter 2 . 9/28
You know, bottom half of top 100 in your class in your school, especially if it's a public school, isn't going to get you into Stanford, not even close, even if you speak three languages and come from Brazil. Even if you have a perfect SAT score and 11 APs with all 5s, you're not guaranteed to get into Stanford. And considering how many applications colleges get, 13% acceptance rate is pretty high. I don't know for a fact, but I'm pretty sure Harvard is going to be well under 1%.
That aside, though the chapter was good, as someone who already knows the characters, it felt a bit long and slow and boring.
It's Nyx chapter 1 . 9/21
Got here a lil' late. This is what I've been waiting for, and trust me, it was worth the wait. So far, so incredible. This is definitely something I would love to see continued.
trodrian chapter 1 . 9/14
Great start for a new story. I like this side of Reyna.
Fragile Daydreamer chapter 1 . 9/14
Alright, I'm in. Reyna's lines are delicious as always. And you're right, this chapter sets up a few more things than the previous version. I like most of the changes, but others have me wondering where you're gonna go from here. Is this rewrite completely isolated from the previous version? I mean, will some events be different or removed altogether?

All in all, good first chapter. Keep it up!

-Daydreamer
binge reader chapter 1 . 9/14
It definitely made me want to be in the peanut gallery. the first chapter of the first version of the novel kinda made me wanna give up reading about half way. Now i got late to work cuz i couldn't stop reading. Can't wait for the next chapter
Yakosh chapter 1 . 9/14
Well, it seems to start less at the beginning than the other one, but I like it!