Reviews for Cyberbullies
harmonicfour chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
A serious poem about a problem which is increasing in the digital world. Thanks for writing this. You are a sane and critical author.
PoetOfSaiMiHunManKal chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Fantastic poem. As someone who's gone through cyberbullying I completely agree with this poem and its message. I personally would be FAR less magnanimous towards the cyberbullies though; I admire your ability to see them as human despite their heinous acts. I personally would prefer exterminating them all to prevent any more damage and suicides (as I can personally attest to cyberbullying being a major contributor to my suicidal urges in the past).
WolfLumin chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
There are a couple capitalization mistakes, also I wouldn't blame the bullies for the kids killing themselves, but make them take responsibility for the kids wanting to kill themselves.
TalesOfTreesAndStars chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
This is great, really powerful. It’s the painful truth that nowadays people will say things online or through text that they would never say to your face, and it can drive people to very low places or, in some instances, a bitter end. Well done.
UltraMushroomMan chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
I think you might enjoy the music of Kimya Dawson - her album 'Remember That I Love You' specifically.