Reviews for The Wicked Oak Tree and the Child Molester
Sir Scott chapter 18 . 7/23
Pretty good story. It was kinda sad to see the oak tree chopped up.
Sir Scott chapter 17 . 7/20
Wow, the oak tree was damaged. It could be enough to kill it without cutting down, which means it would have be cut down before it died.
Sir Scott chapter 16 . 6/20
I liked Zachary's nickname for Thelma. The thoughts of a tornado seems scary. It will be interesting to see how everyone reacts to each other in the auditorium.
Sir Scott chapter 15 . 5/23
Good update. I was feared that something was wrong with Jason. I am glad that he was ok. Thelma was pretty much a witch.
Sir Scott chapter 14 . 5/1
For a few moments I thought Matthew had been stabbed. It does seem that most nightmares and dreams are most vivid right before you wake up.
Sir Scott chapter 13 . 4/25
Matthew paddled them. I can't remember how many whacks they would give us at my school, but I know they can't paddle people anymore in my state. I did feel sorry for Matthew and the two boys.
Neo Rulez chapter 2 . 4/13
Great chapter. I noticed a lot missing punctuation as well. That threw me off a bit from story.
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 4/13
I really hooked on this chapter! It was interesting and I cannot wait to see what happens next
Sir Scott chapter 12 . 4/5
Pretty good chapter. A brick does make a pretty good weapon.
Sir Scott chapter 11 . 3/23
A pretty good exchange between Matthew and his parents. Sometimes, it is best just walk away and go upstairs. I remember doing that a lot when I was his age.
Sir Scott chapter 10 . 3/20
I'm glad he didn't kill anyone. 9-11 hanging up does sound like something an operator would do.
Sir Scott chapter 9 . 2/24
I'm glad to see that you were able to post this story. It looks pretty good, the grammar is much improved. Nice ending I can't wait to see what Furman does.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Nice story start here. I do like how you have the drama when you write your stories, but I'm not a fan of language as you know by now. Keep writing awesome stories.
Torey Hylton chapter 8 . 11/8/2017
While I'm interested in the plot, it needs a lot of work. It's heavy on dialogue but not description and there are a lot of grammar mistakes. A lot of the dialogue seems quite unrealistic, as if your characters are reading from cue cards. What I do is create my characters and try and give them personality by making their dialogue fit around their personality. It also helps reading and 're-reading the dialogue to make sure it sounds realistic. I noticed you use 'said' a lot which is something I used to do. Try using words like 'whispered' or 'exclaimed' etc. You'll find lots of other words to substitute that word. That said, I do like your story, besides the negatives, there are positives, so I'm going to follow your story.
Sir Scott chapter 8 . 11/8/2017
Wow, pretty good couple of chapters. Not having a social life can suck at least Matthew has kids to mentor.