Reviews for Chronicles of Somnus
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 30 . 1/11
What is the Truth but a lie that people believe.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 29 . 1/9
Sign the scroll and Pay the toll... Let's hope it's in someone elts blood and flesh.

Duodecim chapter 29 . 1/9
The Toll Troll, a classic. The descriptions are as always good, could easily imagine the lizard pulling her up about to bite her head off.

Sasha got some anime combat skills too.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 28 . 1/6
Sasha gets hunted by so many different things, I'm amazed that her "hunters" don't end up killing one another to get to her.

Duodecim chapter 28 . 1/6
First thing I did when I woke up was read this chapter, as always I'm not disappointed. I really like the writing style of yours, though the chapters are short (lengthen them damn you X_x) I don't feel gimped when I hit the end. Your pacing is pretty good, also this jungle gives me a Dark Souls vibe with that cliffhanger; hopefully there's no snakes or snake headed people in trench coats hunting them lol.

Keep it up, really enjoying this.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 27 . 1/4
I love the "harlot" part, it's funny to see Sasha have a sense of humor after all the things she had been through... or maybe because of it all.

From one of the others calling Olivia be Sasha and THIS Sasha talking about her "predecessors" Not ancestor...Is the Real Sasha just making a Army of "Sasha" to fight for the Dream realm? After all, The rules are Very different in the Dream world.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 26 . 1/3
Now I know that guy is a moron, Any pirate worth his name would be after some Booty~ like Olivia's.

One thing that is odd, The Items that Olivia needs seem to always fall into the hands of worst kind of "people". either they are the only ones looking or the Items themselves look for their own "owners"

Every loon seems to have their own Sin, jealousy, Pride and now Greed... I fear for Olivia if she comes acrossed anyone driven by lust.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 25 . 1/3
I know this joke is not truly relevant but... "What do Liars do after they die? Lie(lay) still!"

Duodecim chapter 26 . 1/3
My favorite thing about this story that I can quite honestly say with confidence are the antagonists. The way they're portrayed be it Malachi's plastic "politeness" to Whispers cryptic way of talking to even that Oracle Olivia encountered in the walkways; they all have traits that very clearly distinguish them and give them their own identity. It's especially interesting how the interactions flow so smoothly from what seemed to be a casual conversation to sudden antagonism as well, something I don't see very well done a lot of times.

I'm a very fond reader of this story, it's really holding my attention in every aspect especially with visualization and tone and I can't wait to see how Olivia deals with Tarkus. His motivation for trying to kill her really is a morally grey and solemn one, I can't really call him a villain unlike the past two.
Duodecim chapter 15 . 1/2
10 bucks she looks Whisper in the eye. Calling it now.
Duodecim chapter 14 . 1/2
... I LITERALLY was just talking about this... the fact my hypothesis came true right after I said this just... Lmfao I don't know how I feel about this.
Duodecim chapter 11 . 1/2
HOLY SH*T was not expecting that revelation at the end!

All ima say on this chapter. I literally said the above written in all caps aloud irl. Well done
Duodecim chapter 4 . 1/2
Well... That was, quite the shocker. Didn't expect it to escalate that quickly haha. Had me thinking they were actually people considering how they revered that orb for "Keeping those things away" and well look what happens... That's like the most stressful thing that could happen to somebody in that situation; poor Olivia.

Here's to hoping they don't eat your legs or worse.
Duodecim chapter 1 . 1/2
I'm getting a maaaaad Bloodborne inspired vibe from this and I have to say, I love it; love it a lot, actually. Stuff like this regarding dreams, nightmares, darkness and ominous doings always had a special place in my heart. I like the introduction, very well written!

Any way you're probably wanting something a little more in depth for a review. I'll be sure to note my thoughts on everything as I read more of it. Hopefully the chapters get a bit longer in length as I read, feels like once everything gets interesting the chapter ends.

At any rate my only real comment aside from saying I like the vibe this story gives (a rare thing seeing as I rarely read any stories in here let alone give a review as my tastes are extremely precise) I'd suggest when stressing a word of importance instead of for example writing "*is*" to emphasise a point you use italics, the distinction will still be notices and your sentence won't stand out awkwardly.

Other than that good job :) I'll be reading this more tonight and hopefully have more reviews for you.

- Deci
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 23 . 11/29/2017
That is both a Bomb and a question... a lot of question.

43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »