Reviews for Blood Bound (Convergence Series Book 2)
raxtus20 chapter 25 . 8/10
Soo not fair! Crow could at least have warn Halea. Great chapter!
raxtus20 chapter 24 . 7/28
You know me. I am a sucker for Lord Anshar. Really liked his dream. But I am worried for Uro's health. What the hell is up with that mystery guy? As always, it was a lovely chapter.
raxtus20 chapter 20 . 6/11
Awesome chapter! Thanks for updating early. It was a nice suprise. Lord Anshar! What are you planning?Varg come back...
raxtus20 chapter 19 . 5/19
Wonderful chapter. I am starting to hate this Úlfa. Varg won't be in the hunt, right? More Anshar please!
raxtus20 chapter 17 . 4/19
God... I can't wait for more. Thanks for the early update. I wish the Swordmaster would let Hale know what he knows.
raxtus20 chapter 16 . 4/7
It was a really good chapter. I can't wait for more Úlfa and Halea interractions.
EsterSusanaMariaTerisaCatalyna chapter 13 . 2/24
cool love the story
raxtus20 chapter 12 . 2/9
Omg... you are right. We ARE sadist. Because I really enjoyed this chapter. A little calm will be good for us. Keep going :)
NikNak13 chapter 11 . 2/1
I'm know she won't die, but still... what a rollercoaster! I don't think Varg will come back though, otherwise it would have been pretty pointless him travelling so far.
Can't wait to find out what happens next; please update soon!
EsterSusanaMariaTerisaCatalyna chapter 11 . 1/29
damn that was intense
love the story cant wait to see wha happens
raxtus20 chapter 11 . 1/26
Humble? Our humble author?! You are a SADIST! Do you enjoy our pain for having to wait for two weeks!? Anyway, I am glad Rafe is dead now. It was a good chapter like always. I am wondering what Varg is going to do to Faolan. If he hadn't left her alone despite his orders Rafe wouldn't attack her... Keep going.
EsterSusanaMariaTerisaCatalyna chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
the plot thickens
love the story cant wait for more
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2017
Awesome like always.. Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Wuhuuuu! It was a great start.. I absolutely loved it. You plan on making us wait? WHATTTT?! ! NOOOO! Please dont do that... You are killing us..
Anyway keep up the good work!