Reviews for College Slaveboy
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 3 . 4/19/2018
Great chapter. I cant wait to read more. Llease continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
This is interesting. I thought I wouldn't like this, but this is really good! I liked how you gave Jacob his thoughts in this though some may not be logical, still really good. The details are planned and good, such as when Jacob was telling how many minutes had passed. Do you have an update schedule so I'd come back to this? Looking forward to the next one!
Wouldn't-Hurt-A-Mouse chapter 3 . 4/17/2018
Yasss, you’re back! And with another smashing chapter, well Rory was nicer than expected I guess, but he picked up on Jacobs enjoyment pretty quickly, I don’t know whether that will work out for him or not in this situation, and I wonder how fast the others will pick up in it...
LadyZaria227 chapter 2 . 1/25/2018
Interesting. Kind of intrigued by where this could go and what kink each guy has.
Wouldn't-Hurt-A-Mouse chapter 2 . 12/22/2017
Yasssssss! I hoped you would continue! To be honest I'd prefer Rory over Evan and Adam, so count your lucky stars Jacob that that's who you've got, though actually I might retract that statement later, we don't really know these people. Why out of all these people do I mistrust Connor the most? Watch out for the friendly ones, they always have something to hide. Adam is definitely a creeptastic fellow, this is gonna be great.
sex is da best chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
More more more pleaseeeee
mavinclark chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
It's pretty imaginative, hope you continue.
InitialLuv chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
This is well-written and leaves me wanting more. You hooked us with the mention of Adam and Evan. If you continue, I'll read with pleasure!

-ck
Wouldn't-Hurt-A-Mouse chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
You should definitely continue this! I want to meet Adam. Who is Adam? Why is he bad? Also I wonder why they made this rule, who started it? Who went out and bought the bloody collar for it- somebody invested in this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Love it but (his may sound wierd) could you do more detailed sex? Carry this story on and Changeling
The Blood Red Pen chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
SUPER hot. As much as I love a good plotty erotica story, sometimes the "straight the the point" good stuff is even better. I'm really curious to see how this predicament turns out. I'm feeling a lot of sexy, raunchy, dirty fraternity sex comin on.
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
The idea of a sex slave in college is interesting in my opinion. Im curious what you got in store for us. Please continue i eagerly await more!