Reviews for Boys and Pets
Perfect
Wave chapter 11 . 1/18/2018
Cute chapter.
Wave chapter 10 . 1/15/2018
I don't like December it's cold I get cold and everything just freezes. Nice one though,yet again.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/11/2018
Nice one.
Wave chapter 8 . 1/8/2018
A perfect date. Hope someday I experience something similar. Lovable chapter. Thank you
Wave chapter 7 . 1/7/2018
I'm haven't seen the movie so i can't compare. But I think even if I did I would have loved this.
Wave chapter 6 . 1/6/2018
Loved reading it. I missed out something i think since I'm kind of confused why the cops arrested fisser! I know he abused malina and her mom but why arrest a person at school? Confirmed.
A fight between you and another! Thankfully no one got hurt.
Wave chapter 5 . 1/5/2018
I loved this chapter the most. Hopefully it will get far more interesting tomorrow
Wave chapter 4 . 1/4/2018
To me rainbow are just visible spectrum of light. I have seen two rainbows, one about the other which are rare and beautiful, quit similar to this story.
Wave chapter 3 . 1/3/2018
Was a nice read. Can't wait for tomorrow lol
Wave chapter 2 . 1/2/2018
It is always lovely to see budding love. I felt the story is moving too fast, maybe I'm craving for more lol. Coming to bulling and abuse, I really like how you raise these issues, it's evil and spreading awareness is the only way to stop them. Thanks.
Wave chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
Loved the first chapter. I'm sure it will unfold more hidden mistress. I love how the animals could talk. It has a purpose for sure. I hope to uncover when I read further. Thanks for sharing
hanuman1702 chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
got arrested? She totally deserved it.
hanuman1702 chapter 5 . 9/29/2017
"She looks like a Monica to me"- all I can think of is FRIENDS.
Anywho, there is quite a bit of character development going on in this chapter. Melanie's got such a dark backstory. I think it'd be cool if you could sort of have a flashback scene rather than narrating the events. It would flush out Melanie's pain more.
Can't wait for the next update! :D
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »