Reviews for Cry of the Mer Part Two - Heart of a Mer
Catter the Mad chapter 22 . 6/29
What a coincidence! :P
MagicianManx chapter 15 . 5/11
Fantasy won't be updating tonight because of technical difficulties, sorry!
Catter the Mad chapter 13 . 4/27
Rejection after all this time? I'm scared.
Niyati chapter 10 . 4/13
POST MORE
Jess Palmer chapter 6 . 3/22
I'm so excited to have this story back! Thanks for returning to it and I can't wait for your next update! :)
Someone chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
Nice!
asamoahmcqueen chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
Please Fantasy how can I go to your patreon to continue reading the Cry of a met
I am in love with it.. I read it Quotev and u have followed you here please
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
Pretty much what Serin said except for the fact that it's a month's worth of protein, so a half dose could last for at least two weeks and allow them to check what it is. It's actually really easy for a modern lab to take something, see what it is, and then reproduce it.

This plot just seems really forced.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
Update plz *puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Plz plz plz PLZ update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
I love it! Look forward to more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Hi! I love your work! I'm n here and quotev, and I honestly don't know how to use this website very well, so please put it on quotev soon!
MinxTK chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
I need more! This story has progressed well & you have me exited for what is to come.

Tho I do hope to see her make an home in the ocean at the end, since I feel it wouldn't make for an interesting ending, if she was to be human again.
mairim2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
When will you put this on quotev
luckybrains chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
This is really well written. I'm excited to see what happens with Katie and maybe if Riley can find some help. It'd also be really cool to see some male Mer and see more of the life and culture of the Mer people. Maybe even a small romance between Katie and a teen Mer boy. I know you said that you're not that great at writing romance, but the few romance scenes between Sophie and Lewis were cute and written well so please give it a shot.