Reviews for 3 am confessions (I must be lonely)
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Much belated love for this one..
Quick question, what type of people READS until 3AM? The lover… of stories?

Lots of lovely descriptions - it's like watching the scene play out right in front of me. Nothing too explicit but there was the suggestion, the emotion, all those things that are really worth their salt in that sort of writing.

Lovely read.
~ Zukafu
jadesays chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Well described. Love every bit of it!
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
So sweet! But why the parenthesis in the title? Is this what you wished would happen to you? Well don't worry cause I think it's sure to come true. Maybe not exactly the way you describe it but you'll find somebody when the time is right.
Anyway I'm not too sure about the sleeping in an embrace part because I think in real life that usually ends up with one or both people having numb limbs from lack of circulation and/or a stiff back from being curled up too long. But hey, it could work out somehow, so I won't give up on the idea yet.
Jaya Avendel chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
I am the kind of person who talks to a stranger! In fact, whenever I see someone typing my curiosity is always aroused.

Very well written story. I enjoyed seeing things through her eyes. He was described well, seen from her point of view. Altogether an enjoyable read.