Reviews for Tales of El: Stone Illusions
EtherealBlue chapter 30 . 12/17/2019
This is all heartbreaking because children were harmed to satisfy the never ending greed of some. Still, I'm glad G didn't tackle the betrayal with anger in mind but rather with understanding...
Guest chapter 30 . 12/15/2019
Good luck with the last of your moving in, and thank you for the new chapter!
Happy holidays! :)
amekumo chapter 30 . 12/15/2019
Early Christmas! :D

Hopefully Gartol can get everything sorted out and fixed now, without anyone else getting hurt!
chibikodo chapter 30 . 12/15/2019
Aha! Gartol was able to shake Keta down with information just with a little psychology and some gentle prossing. Now who is behind all this crap, humans? Bad rae'lirs working with humand for money?

Also how cute was it that Gartol was so excited whem his fen praised Binne. Now if only we could get more time with Binne and Gartol courting. :)

Thanks for the update!
gyvareva chapter 29 . 9/2/2019
Thank you very very much for updating. I still eagerly follow this series and I'm always happy about ew chapters

We get a lead on Gartol's secret case! That's exciting :D Now if this were a movie, this chapter would definitely end with the transport arriving and it being the bad guys, because they've realized where their prey had been hiding. And Binne as well as his student being captured, Gartol finding Binne missing and then coming to his rescue. But it's not a movie, right? Right?

Good luck for your moving, it's always a trying moment. All the best!
chibikodo chapter 29 . 9/1/2019
Yikes. Poor Alnat didn't deserve to be hurt like that.. but his friend's parents aren't looking for him? I presume what Alnat saw is related to what Gartol also witnessed, though his memory is now spotty...

Congrats on the house and thanks for the update!
EtherealBlue chapter 29 . 9/1/2019
Congrats house owner!
So we are back to the main plot. That poor kid. Blaming himself like that. I hope B manages to convince to talk to G really fast, before more trouble comes raining down.
amekumo chapter 29 . 8/31/2019
The plot thickens! Poor baby, hopefully he lets Binne help him, and hopefully Binne can get him to agree to talk to Gartol soon! Something tells me Gartol would be very interested in what he has to say...
EtherealBlue chapter 28 . 5/21/2019
These people, the casual cruelty, I just can't understand it at the core. sigh... I guess I'll always be grateful to have been raised by decent human beings & that I somehow managed to keep my empathy after I looked the world in the eyes & didn't like what I saw.
Will you explain the "misunderstanding" in the next chapter? Because all I understood is that Trash somehow convinced Binne that Gartol pulled a mean prank or something?
EtherealBlue chapter 27 . 5/21/2019
Well, this is definitely not the fairy tale ending after they get together, lol. I like the idea of them building a real relationship slowly, between each other & with Gartol's family. Of course, one will not mention the selfish bloodsuckers on the other side...
chibikodo chapter 28 . 4/27/2019
Binne's parents just straight up suck. Gartol's Ka is awesome. It's too bad they can't just buy the school entirely and let Binne's parents know the only reason why they are allowed to stay is because of Binne's kind heart. Oh courtship mixed with depressing folks, what a buzzkill.
amekumo chapter 28 . 4/26/2019
Dorks in love are the best, I love them. (Good chapter!)
chibikodo chapter 27 . 4/21/2019
Rarnat really should be called rat, though I guess that is a disservice to rats because at least they are not despicable.

I am liking this new development where Binne is trying to be more open especially because he regrets all of his anomosity because it was completely based on a false assumption. I need more shmoop.
chibikodo chapter 26 . 4/13/2019
Yeesh Gartol, taking crazy risks for the sake of love? Deep down inside, is Binne slightly flattered or does he also think Gartol is crazy? Haha Seriously though, I wonder what sort of power and influence do Binne's parents think Gartol's family has to think he is a poor match? Or do they only care about their pockets and what they can buy if only they were wealthier?

I get the feeling after all these obstacles, there will still be more during their courtship because Binne is difficult and Gartol is too easy going. haha Plus there is still that attempted assassination and weapons selling going on that I am sure has not gone anywhere.
fuzzipueo chapter 26 . 4/13/2019
Sweet.

Binne's parents though. Do they really think that's the right way to run a business? I said it before, but relying on someone's marriage dowery is really poor business practice.

At least with Gartol, Binne'll have a chance to break the cycle of abuse and mishandling.
82 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »