Reviews for The Sorceress's Apprentice
Kazic chapter 39 . 2/15
This is fantastic and 8 cant wait to read more. I love your redemption arc for the apprentice and how she is slowly regaining her humanity.
Duelist Gal 12 chapter 33 . 1/25
Forgive me for not reviewing for so long, but, I need to say, I simply love how your characters have come to grow over the span of this story thus far. The way Athala and Zimri's personalities play off each other's is just such a wonderful and refreshing thing.
I'd also like to note that your take on the origin of magic in this universe is very unique and fascinating! I can't wait to read what happens next!
Keep up the absolutely awesome work!

Yakosh chapter 29 . 1/12
I wonder what magic's agenda is...
Yakosh chapter 19 . 12/7/2017
Helga probably learns magic. Maybe she'll even be capable of healing magic or something. I mean, considering magic is based on life force, it's surprising there is no healing, even of the 'equivalent exchange' type where you hurt someone to heal someone else.
Yakosh chapter 15 . 11/23/2017
There's always the option of not killing one of the guards they're planning to fight and draining them. Seems like a fairly natural solution. She's currently capable of burning people alive, so burn all but one of them and drain the last one...
Duelist Gal 12 chapter 14 . 11/21/2017
I find myself loving your characters and witty dialogue more and more with every passing chapter. And I would also like to say that your fighting scenes are very smooth - just the right amount of action, banter, and description!
Eagerly looking forward to more! Keep up the great storytelling!

Duelist Gal 12 chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
Hello, there~!
While I browsing for a new story to dive into and happened upon yours, I couldn't help but be intrigued. And I can say, as of now, I'm enjoying your story here quite well!
Your dialogue is fun and witty, your descriptions are simple but lovely, and the plot itself so far has me excited to see what happens next!
I'll be sure to read more soon, and I truly hope you continue writing this lovely book!

Yakosh chapter 3 . 10/13/2017
Well, that went well. Though, the main character doesn't seem like a very good person at the moment.
Yakosh chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
I enjoyed the chapter, but my nit-picky science-nerd side has to point out that silver copper gold is how conductors are ordered. If I call correctly, next is aluminum. Of course, I'm ignoring superconductors here. "Why, then," you may ask, "is gold ever used, since copper is cheaper and better." The answer is corrosion. Or rather, lack thereof. Gold doesn't tarnish and so if you have an incredibly fine contact (for example in computers), some gold is good. Aside from that, it has no advantages, really. Also, it's easier to work than copper, which is another plus. Silver is less wieldy, corrodes more (I believe), and is far, far more expensive than copper while not offering too much advantage, so while I believe it is technically the most conductive pure metal (and possibly the most conductive known thing at room temperature), it's not used very often.