Reviews for Too Many Strings On Me
TalesOfTreesAndStars chapter 9 . 10/21/2017
Wow, you update so often? How did you do it?

I really like the rythem in this one. I has a sort of beat that I don’t think I’ve heard before. I also like the concept, the ways that you don’t want something but you are less of yourself, or what you think you are, without it.
TalesOfTreesAndStars chapter 8 . 10/19/2017
I love how it really does sound like a song (being based off of a song and all). I also like the three line long stanzas. A little different but sort of cool. The perspective is also intriguing, of a guy wanting to save his girl from himself.
TalesOfTreesAndStars chapter 5 . 10/13/2017
Very nice. The repeating stanzas really do make it sound like a song, as you mentioned at the top. Since you mentioned you were looking for constructive criticism, I’m going to just mention one thing I saw. Your rhymes seem a little inconsistent, for example, having sway/day/bay, but then a raft thrown in there too. There isn’t anything wrong with it, just something you might like to think about next time. Love it.
TalesOfTreesAndStars chapter 3 . 10/12/2017
That last line... a little bit scary when you think about it. Makes you really want to be careful about who you choose to be around, since there really are manipulative people everywhere. Great job!
TalesOfTreesAndStars chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Wow... I love it. The word choices are great, and the rhymes really seem natural. I love the replied/reflected/objected lines. Really relates to real life.