Reviews for Disgusting
Woedin chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
What a tragically sad story truly, my heart breaks for your protagonist, and for all people that have, and do suffer such violation. It's far too common a thing that happens, and we see it all around us. It's on the news, and in this world, it's behind the doors, and under the noses of all of us who should protect innocents. Rapists are the vilest thieves of happy dreams, and of one's self awareness. They leave behind in their wake a festering bloody wound that can never truly heal, trapping victims in an unending nightmare of memories, and despair through no fault of their own. I try to live for love, I pray for peace in this world, and in my own heart, and I long for a brotherhood, and sisterhood for mankind as a whole. One where we can build up together, and not teardown each other. But such a black hearted, self gratifying, indifferent, and sadistic torturer is the exact kind of individual all people should despise. For it's the rapist, and the murderer who both are sealing a life. And it's this kind of cultural betrayal that moves my heart past the better nature of it's angles, towards violence... I truly hope the words of my dear friends offering here, can be an awakening for those who haven't seen what's happening around them, especially in a constructive, or motivating way. And I pray too that her thought provoking posting can at the sametime be a voice for those that are suffering, breaking their cycle of abuse, and can find for those in need the help that we should all be giving without hesitation.
Marina x Machina chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
I am so sorry this happened to you. I hope you feel a little better after talking about it. I don't know if there's anything I can say to help, but if anything, I hope you will find a place to feel safe and well once more.