Reviews for Yesterday's Toys
RainbowPearls chapter 10 . 3/24/2018
Her! **curiosity stirs again! !**
Even I don't like maybes thoughts. The possibility of nothing good coming true hurts, well sometimes. And Him is Wylin. Right? Guess so. The chapter's nostalgic in the way she expresses her perceptions on choices and nothing to fill their silence /
RainbowPearls chapter 9 . 3/24/2018
Resistant genes! Wow! I'm suddenly wishing if I could have the powerful genes for intelligence! But nice way anyway describing how someone usually starts off entries. Seems interesting! :)
RainbowPearls chapter 8 . 3/24/2018
Haha, when you are hungry, your mind doesn't readily accept if it's poisonous. You can't know what exactly hunger is unless you face it ;)
Lair? Doesn't that implies he's someone who likes to show off?
RainbowPearls chapter 7 . 3/14/2018
Loved the sarcasm at the end. The way she said her name and still is stubborn to be eaten by him. Wow, no kidding. I'm glad that he remembers their promise and I'm somewhat contemplating about her craving thoughts and wondering if she'd be over it.
The 'She' still confuses me a bit. Maybe I've forgotten or its not revealed yet but I'm hoping I'm fine and I'll get it more clear soon. ;)
RainbowPearls chapter 6 . 3/14/2018
Awww, the chapter ended pretty sweet though it seems a little nostalgic but I'm so happy for them. The description of Dragoul who seems invincible and almost infallible was profound and so believable but I'm too curious to know more about Golden one! *smiles contently**
Definitely loved their kiss! ;D
BradytheJust chapter 11 . 3/12/2018
I’m laughing my guts out! :)

Oh man this chapter was so well written it was amazing! I especially liked the description of the nightmare, which was so vivid and terrifying.

I’d actually like a shower that would use air to clean your skin, and I feel like those are in development somewhere. But back to the story, everything was wonderful and of the same quality I’ve come to get used to from you, and all I can say is keep it up! :D
annethewriter chapter 2 . 3/11/2018
Really interesting first chapter, this is! There are so many questions, and hopefully they will be answered!

I really like your writing style too, it's very descriptive. I do have a point of caution, however, and it's meant in a constructive manner: not every noun needs an adjective. Sometimes there are three or more in one sentence, and in my opinion, that feels a bit over the top. Your writing is so clear and concise (for which I feel jealous!) that it truly doesn't need all of those adjectives.
Jaya Avendel chapter 11 . 3/9/2018
Loved this chapter. The Golden One's descriptions of 'where you do anything you would at the river',
'empty your guts' and 'clean yourself' were hysterical. Poor girl; trembling from nervousness but unable to stop admiring the curves of his rear end until she forced her eyes up . . . and then managed to look down again right as he turned.

I like what the Golden One did with his garment, turning it into a disk like that. Does he have questionable intents? His silence for the reminder of the chapter made it hard to tell!

Looking forward to more.
RainbowPearls chapter 5 . 3/9/2018
Alright. So I was wondering who exactly is this "she"? Whoever she might be, she seems to be irritating our female protagonist and coming next between her and him. And I appreciate when she said that she should him the light and then again wonder her decision to do so.
Nice chap reading after a long time.
Filosofieke chapter 8 . 1/8/2018
I would have liked to have known the colour of the food and what it resembled to be able to picture it better. The chairs were easier to imagine! Sounded really cool to me.
Filosofieke chapter 7 . 1/8/2018
I thought it was her former lover, but now, it sounds like it is the first time they ever kissed...so I probably jumped to the wrong conclusion, didn’t I?
Filosofieke chapter 6 . 12/29/2017
Wow! So you are going to be eaten, so you are being kissed! The Dragoul remind me of HarryPotter dementors, if you know them? Fantastic description of the enemy!
Filosofieke chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
Is it her former boyfriend then? That's ordered to eat her? Dilemma!
Jaya Avendel chapter 10 . 12/29/2017
Ah, back to the story!

A short but concise chapter and a beautifully written chain of thought. You really do that well. I like how the chapter contains so much conflict and emotion in little words.

I am looking forward to the information it looks like the next chapter will contain! Tell us about Her!
BradytheJust chapter 9 . 12/15/2017
I love interludes... they're just awesome and I'm glad they are in this story!

I'm not sure if I would stay or leave, but like our MC I'd carry a journal with me. My writing will never die! :D

You did a great job describing the scene on Earth and I particularly liked "An eggy egghead!" Great... now I'm hungry!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »