Reviews for His Best Friend
Joeson chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/3/2017
I need more. It's just so good ! I feel so many things at once: chills,anger,love,heartbreak. Wow. This is amazing. I couldn't stop smiling :)
Luceiss chapter 24 . 11/30/2017
oookaaaay... I really don't know what to feel about the story. haha I mean.. is that really normal for most people? To be really into someone.. claim to be in love even... then be heartbroken in a span of days, then be okay almost instantly and be someone else's girlfriend. TBH, Megan is looking kind of a boy-crazy btch who wants all the guys she can have. I really do find potential in this story and with the way you write... but it seems to me that you're not really sure where you want this to go because you have your character jumping between two boys. I hope Im wrong though and you really have this planned out to be left less confusing. Don't get me wrong.. Im not trying to be harsh, I don't want to be. This is just my opinion because I really do find potential in this but I kinda got a little disappointed of how it is played out at the moment.
Luceiss chapter 10 . 11/30/2017
Okay.. so Im kinda half-way through your story but I just want to say that Meg is... well.. not really likeable in my opinion.. or maybe because she is a tad confusing. Why? Because... How can someone be "heartbroken" from a relationship of four years (with Carl) then be heartbroken with just a crush who she suddenly really likes (on Jake) and then be heartbroken for someone else (Luka) all in a span of days..? And she's really being a jerk to her, supposedly, best friend. IDK. I don't think that's possible. I feel that this hasn't really been well thought-out and you're kind of confused (as a writer) with who you really want her to end up with. But then again, I still haven't read through the whole thing. and I believe this has potential. so I'm gonna read the remaining chapters first before I come up to a conclusion of what I really feel about the story.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
I can't get over Jake :(
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2017
I am in love with it :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2017
I NEED MORE
LoveShawnee chapter 11 . 11/8/2017
Oh no I see a Luka Jake issue int he future haha.
LoveShawnee chapter 9 . 10/30/2017
Poor Luka :( I'm glad she was honest though.
LoveShawnee chapter 3 . 10/30/2017
Looking forward to the next chapter! I was glad Meg at least mentioned Clare to Jake, I was a little upset with her for bursting Clare's bubble in the bathroom earlier. Keep it up!