Reviews for Seasonal Sabbatical
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 22 . 1/3/2018
A gift for a gift, but it seemed the bigger gift is simple kindness.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 21 . 12/27/2017
I do like how you build around the world, it may not be needed but it really helps.

CrossPaladin chapter 20 . 12/23/2017
Ahhh, the times of cheer and spirit. But whether or not there's spirit to be found in this tale is a question for the ages.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 19 . 12/14/2017
a Slave's Crown... A well-well-well.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 18 . 12/14/2017
"All gave some, Some gave all."

Can't help but feel bad for Cross.

CrossPaladin chapter 19 . 12/13/2017
That ending.

Interesting way to tie everything together
CrossPaladin chapter 15 . 12/8/2017
Hahahahahahaha!

Helmynth, there's only three things in this world that Cross will strike with a mind full of clouded anger: Dragons, Those who harm his friends, and those who belittle him.

This dumbass demon just did all three.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 14 . 12/7/2017
Time to CROSS the line.

CrossPaladin chapter 14 . 12/6/2017
Well, those demons better pray to whatever god they believe in, because Ixis is about to tear them apart.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 13 . 12/2/2017
This half reminds me of a old joke in Warhammer about Shock troopers.

"The one thing that No man wishes to hear is... You are being deployed."

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 12 . 12/2/2017
I think everyone feels shame about all the things that happens to them as kids, we all do or had shirt happen.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 11 . 12/2/2017
It's a hell all it's own to school kids.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 9 . 12/2/2017
Good Old Cross, It was a nice shock to see him again.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 8 . 11/6/2017
A lovely short story, it helps build up Sasha's past and just how long Dietrich has been after her... along with why Sasha was so willing to leave her world in the first place.

I'm still have a sexy parody Idea~ Poor Sasha is just tying to save the world and everyone is trying to get in her pants! even the demons/monsters trying to destroy everyone!

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 7 . 11/6/2017
School is the worst time for many people, forced to deal with people that you have nothing in common with. everyone is horny, pissed and willing do anything to fit in the norm.