Reviews for -Innocence & Corruption-
hlwar chapter 2 . 12/8
Hey there, Setsuna! Just sitting down to begin reading your story and wanted to say what a great job you're doing! I've really been admiring all your hard work and dedication to completing your first original novel and I'm very proud of you, my friend! Congrats on 'Innocence and Corruption'!

Within these first two chapters the meaning of the title definitely comes home. The opening prologue is a nice little set-up into the "corruption" and ultimately introducing us to the "innocence", with poor Patience's backstory. I wasn't so sure if her family was actually killed by the Corrupt One, though? I mean, I kinda gathered because you've told me about Léo being her adoptive father, but maybe a little moment to reflect, either from Patience in this chapter as she's listening to her teacher's warning; or from Léo in the beginning, what he saw? Just that little gut-wrenching, definitive punch, you know?

But Patience is so resilient and spunky, it's a testament to how well Léo raised her where she's happy and doesn't seem to dwell on her sad past, losing her family. Everyone is so cheery, actually—it almost makes me wonder what darkness might be lurking underneath this world and the knowledge of the Corrupt Ones. Looking forward to finding out more and watching this world build, and learning about their powers and gems!
ERICA PENA chapter 1 . 11/24
I started reading and I got so interested I couldn't stop reading.
neootaku chapter 1 . 11/15
i really enjoyed this gives me the feeling that sword of mana gave me when i used to play it. i really like it. please keep it up, i cant wait to read more