Reviews for -Innocence & Corruption-
fantasyaddict chapter 36 . 3/9
Whoa! I've really enjoyed following this story and am super excited that it's complete. Looking forward to seeing Vengeance & Fate get posted!
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 2/12
This is an interesting start! I wonder why Resilience is listed as a side character - he seemed pretty important here!

Sometimes I felt there was a little extra wordiness (ie: "And, much to his chagrin, he couldn't seem to find his parents anywhere." This one feels not only a little wordy, but also telling instead of showing (much to his chagrin) but also doesn't seem to fit the tone. He should be terrified!), but overall, I enjoyed this first chapter.

I'm looking forward to what Tana has to show Patience.
Erica Pena chapter 5 . 1/30
Hi Stephanie Congratulations for completing your Book I can't wait to finish reading it. I love this book its like watching a movie it my a wonderful day today.
hlwar chapter 2 . 12/8/2017
Hey there, Setsuna! Just sitting down to begin reading your story and wanted to say what a great job you're doing! I've really been admiring all your hard work and dedication to completing your first original novel and I'm very proud of you, my friend! Congrats on 'Innocence and Corruption'!

Within these first two chapters the meaning of the title definitely comes home. The opening prologue is a nice little set-up into the "corruption" and ultimately introducing us to the "innocence", with poor Patience's backstory. I wasn't so sure if her family was actually killed by the Corrupt One, though? I mean, I kinda gathered because you've told me about Léo being her adoptive father, but maybe a little moment to reflect, either from Patience in this chapter as she's listening to her teacher's warning; or from Léo in the beginning, what he saw? Just that little gut-wrenching, definitive punch, you know?

But Patience is so resilient and spunky, it's a testament to how well Léo raised her where she's happy and doesn't seem to dwell on her sad past, losing her family. Everyone is so cheery, actually—it almost makes me wonder what darkness might be lurking underneath this world and the knowledge of the Corrupt Ones. Looking forward to finding out more and watching this world build, and learning about their powers and gems!
ERICA PENA chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
I started reading and I got so interested I couldn't stop reading.
neootaku chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
i really enjoyed this gives me the feeling that sword of mana gave me when i used to play it. i really like it. please keep it up, i cant wait to read more