Reviews for The Finn Diaries: A story of the Illinois Proletariat Revolution
J.Kuzzey chapter 27 . 6/30
I'm glad to see you updated. This is an intense chapter. "She smelled like shit" made me laugh, which was nice after reading the more dramatic side of it. Jules is awesome. It's good that we're seeing progress in the movement. But I'm fearful that it won't go well forever.
J.Kuzzey chapter 26 . 11/29/2019
It's good that they are getting a lot of allies. They wouldn't have a chance without them. It'll be interesting to speculate what will happen in the future thanks for those allies. I see he and Jules are still working on being together, regardless of the war, which is good because they definitely need each other.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 25 . 3/1/2019
Interesting stuff. I know you asked for reviews but the only real advice I can give is read a lot (especially about REAL revolutions in history - fiction and nonfiction) and write a lot.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 13 . 12/19/2018
Why would they be dumb enough not to cover their faces?
J.Kuzzey chapter 25 . 12/8/2018
Definitely going to be tough to maintain a relationship in the middle of a revolution but it's something for them to find comfort in, no doubt. Great to see them finally come around and get together. Hopefully the war they're fighting doesn't get in the way.
Sir Scott chapter 25 . 12/8/2018
It looks like Finn and Jules have grown close. I hope their relationship survives the war.
Sir Scott chapter 24 . 12/7/2018
I'm glad you updated. Pretty easy victory. One should be cautious when the victory is that easy. I look forward to seeing Jules again.
J.Kuzzey chapter 24 . 12/6/2018
Huge victory for morale and the movement but also getting those supplies is very important. No doubt with this happening the Nazis will be on guard, yet I also would expect more to join the cause. Looking forward to seeing Tyler/Jules grow next chapter.
J.Kuzzey chapter 23 . 12/4/2018
He's right, there's no way they aren't expecting something. Silence is always the precursor to a huge attack. You can tell that the showdown is right around the corner. No doubt seeing them face the Illinois Reich face to face like you said will get a real movement take over and strengthen their numbers.
J.Kuzzey chapter 22 . 12/4/2018
Jules is awesome. Her dedication is exactly what you need when you are facing the odds they are and have that much work to do. It's pretty realistic to not have many that are like that. Most people accept struggle half-heartedly. Jules is all in, and its the few like her that are gonna make this work out for them.
Sir Scott chapter 23 . 10/7/2018
I'm glad to see that you updated. I was afraid you fell into a blackhole or something. Short chapter, it looks like they are getting ready for the big showdown.
Sir Scott chapter 22 . 5/15/2018
Jules does sound like an inspiration. She's the kind of person that's needed in a revolution.
J.Kuzzey chapter 21 . 5/12/2018
Sounds like the action is about to get amped up. We already know where this ends up, being seeing how it gets there should be interesting. This will no doubt be a bit of a struggle.
Sir Scott chapter 21 . 5/7/2018
I think you did kind of give away who wins, because the story is told in first person and doesn't Tyler go on to become a Senator or something?
Sir Scott chapter 20 . 5/1/2018
That was a surprise. I didn't think he would be tried for his actions.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »