Reviews for The Finn Diaries: A story of the Illinois Proletariat Revolution
Sir Scott chapter 18 . 2/16
Communism sounds good although the leaders still get to tell the workers what to do and how to behave, etc. Anarchy would be the choice of those who truly wished to be free.
J.Kuzzey chapter 17 . 2/4
Vernon just shot himself in the foot by acting like that. Of course the atrocities of the VF won't do them any favors. While more people will be fearful, a lot of people will run out of patience. Moving from terrorist tactics to full scale war won't be easy but, yes it will be needed.
Sir Scott chapter 17 . 2/2
Too bad Vernon didn't have a heart attack doing his speech. Keep up the good work.
Sir Scott chapter 16 . 1/30
So far I have to say that the commies are having it a bit too easy. In history, the Nazis were well organized and physically fit. The communists so-so.
J.Kuzzey chapter 16 . 1/29
I think this might be the longest chapter yet and it certainly needed to be, considering this is by far the most dangerous mission and perhaps the most important. (and hey, I'm happy you let me help :P)
I figured Jules and Tyler would get around to it eventually. Considering all that was going on it's not surprise it took a bit of time.
Interesting seeing all the other attacks done at once. The UIP really tried to give them the biggest blow possible in one day. Now Tyler is the face of the movement, which means no doubt he will have even more heat on him. However movements do need people to rally behind and he is the best one. Things are about to get much, much tougher.
Sir Scott chapter 15 . 1/29
The only thing I forgot in this story is how does the other states, now countries, get along with Illinois. Would they come to the aid of the current of government or back the rebels? It would be cool if in the future one of the western states were ruled by the American Indians.
J.Kuzzey chapter 15 . 1/28
Good chapter showcasing what it is the UIP is fighting against. Brutal stuff. Now they have even more fire to commit the assassination. Will be interesting to see how it goes down.
Sir Scott chapter 14 . 1/28
I like that your chapters are short and sweet. There's not a lot more for me to say in this chapter.
J.Kuzzey chapter 14 . 1/27
That's a dangerous mission to undertake but no doubt it needed to be done at some point. Symbolic to pick the birthday of Lenin to do the assassination as well. If they manage to pull it off it will get even more pressure put onto the UIP.
J.Kuzzey chapter 13 . 1/26
Hmm that is unfortunate about Unit F not being fully committed. Sadly that's fairly realistic. A lot of people are drawn to ideas or revolutions but can't commit properly. Hopefully others that are part of the UIP and that aren't fully committed see the end results of acting like Unit F and either change their ways or leave.
J.Kuzzey chapter 12 . 1/26
Eventually the UIP would have to pay the price. Losing all of Unit F no doubt is terrible, especially in such a way. It was also a nasty PR blow. That being said, I'm sure that they will rise up stronger than ever. They're already going against pretty daunting odds, I'm sure no setback would slow them down completely.
J.Kuzzey chapter 11 . 1/26
Gotta love the use of the "I have a dream" speech. So iconic. Nice job by the UIP getting that speech out there and their little addition. I'm sure it has to help spread the word more than ever, but no doubt they'll have the heat on them, too.
J.Kuzzey chapter 10 . 1/26
Well Jules can definitely be a value member of the team. Or will she sell them out? Hard to read her just yet. All things considered things are looking up for our MC and his group. The UIP is stronger than ever and it doesn't look to be slowing down.
Sir Scott chapter 13 . 1/23
Sloppy work gets sloppy results. Good job with this chapter.

~Sir Scottt
Sir Scott chapter 12 . 1/19
Good update. Can't win them all.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »