Reviews for The Finn Diaries: A story of the Illinois Proletariat Revolution
Sir Scott chapter 22 . 5/15
Jules does sound like an inspiration. She's the kind of person that's needed in a revolution.
J.Kuzzey chapter 21 . 5/12
Sounds like the action is about to get amped up. We already know where this ends up, being seeing how it gets there should be interesting. This will no doubt be a bit of a struggle.
Sir Scott chapter 21 . 5/7
I think you did kind of give away who wins, because the story is told in first person and doesn't Tyler go on to become a Senator or something?
Sir Scott chapter 20 . 5/1
That was a surprise. I didn't think he would be tried for his actions.
J.Kuzzey chapter 20 . 4/30
Makes sense that they would have to question him. If he had given up any information then that would be it for their entire organization. No doubt the VF would do anything to wipe them off the planet. Good to see Finn getting through the recovery stage, especially with the help of Jules.
J.Kuzzey chapter 19 . 4/26
Impressive for Finn to keep himself under control throughout the torture. No doubt it will still have some sort of lasting impression on him. He needs to be careful. Now they're really going to be after him
Sir Scott chapter 19 . 4/26
Wow, that was a long chapter and he went through a lot of torture. I'll have to read next time to see what there plans are.
J.Kuzzey chapter 18 . 4/24
Good chapter, showing us how big this movement really is. Finn is as far loyal as someone can get, for sure. I like that the head of the Illinois chapter was a woman of color; showing the diversity of their movement. And of course it's not political fiction without a speech at the end of the chapter.
Sir Scott chapter 18 . 2/16
Communism sounds good although the leaders still get to tell the workers what to do and how to behave, etc. Anarchy would be the choice of those who truly wished to be free.
J.Kuzzey chapter 17 . 2/4
Vernon just shot himself in the foot by acting like that. Of course the atrocities of the VF won't do them any favors. While more people will be fearful, a lot of people will run out of patience. Moving from terrorist tactics to full scale war won't be easy but, yes it will be needed.
Sir Scott chapter 17 . 2/2
Too bad Vernon didn't have a heart attack doing his speech. Keep up the good work.
Sir Scott chapter 16 . 1/30
So far I have to say that the commies are having it a bit too easy. In history, the Nazis were well organized and physically fit. The communists so-so.
J.Kuzzey chapter 16 . 1/29
I think this might be the longest chapter yet and it certainly needed to be, considering this is by far the most dangerous mission and perhaps the most important. (and hey, I'm happy you let me help :P)
I figured Jules and Tyler would get around to it eventually. Considering all that was going on it's not surprise it took a bit of time.
Interesting seeing all the other attacks done at once. The UIP really tried to give them the biggest blow possible in one day. Now Tyler is the face of the movement, which means no doubt he will have even more heat on him. However movements do need people to rally behind and he is the best one. Things are about to get much, much tougher.
Sir Scott chapter 15 . 1/29
The only thing I forgot in this story is how does the other states, now countries, get along with Illinois. Would they come to the aid of the current of government or back the rebels? It would be cool if in the future one of the western states were ruled by the American Indians.
J.Kuzzey chapter 15 . 1/28
Good chapter showcasing what it is the UIP is fighting against. Brutal stuff. Now they have even more fire to commit the assassination. Will be interesting to see how it goes down.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »