Reviews for Clodhopper the Invincible
Ckh chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Slightly uninteresting, given that the spoiler is right in the title. You could had subverted expectations be by having the Clodhopper be "Clodhopper the Insignificant" in an ironic sort of way, like how you call an allergic to math friend "math god". I'm pretty sure there are people with titles like that. I just can't list one from the top of my head right now.

That said, you manage to pack a lot of content within such a low word count and as a story, this is totally serviceable. For a three sentence story, I think you did good.
Jaya Avendel chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
An inconsequential ship's boy makes his escape to fame and fortune, glory and battle! What a perfect way to present the little meaning a poor ship's rat has until he becomes a figure of consequence. Overlooked; the underdog until he rises up, downtrodden no more.

I think the pacing is fine; it kept me hooked, especially the way your wrote it, and your two hundred and twenty six words were effectively used!
Torey Hylton chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
I like these sorts of writing projects, like using only three sentences, 55 words, etc. It challenges us as writers but it's also fun. The pacing is perfect. Good use of semi colons as well, making each sentence more drawn out. You are a good writer, keep up the good work.
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
That was a surprise ending. Good job.

~Sir Scott
TalesOfTreesAndStars chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Yes, the pacing is great. I like how you stress the entire time how unimportant he is, then reveal at the very end what he grows up to be. Sort of buzzes the reader awake. I also like how you managed to get that much information down in only three sentences. Well done!