Reviews for Wrath and Ruin
ChirpyAnn chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
This is my first review, so I hope I'm doing this right. If not, I apologize for my ignorance and please feel free to remove this.

I thoroughly enjoyed this. I thought it was a strong beginning. The characterization and world building were done well.

I loved that so little happened, and yet so much was conveyed in this chapter. I already feel connected to the prince and princess. I don't necessarily know what the plot is, I assume it's around finding out how the king was murdered, but I care so much about the prince and princess already, that the journey could go anywhere and I'd follow it.

The only issues I had were when the prince told the princess about why he doubted it was the necromancers or beasts. I felt like he was giving her information she should have already had, so it distracted me for a moment. I also scanned the italicized section at the beginning. I didn't care how we got to the king's murder, I just wanted to get on with the the characters emotions and reactions to it, which were really good!

Well done! Will read more! Thanks for posting.