Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
NikNak13 chapter 22 . 4/4
Aww this was so sweet! And a happy ending too, yay! They both thought the other was out of their league, when really they are perfect for each other.
I was kind-of hoping Austin might show up and try to win Rose back, just so Tom would have the chance to tell him where to go, but never mind! I'm just really glad they're happy and together :-)) Maybe we could have a sequel, about their married life?
Katarina chapter 18 . 3/3
Of course she made the wrong decision, I hope she will soon try to reconcile with Tom. If she is feeling like crap, I wonder how he is feeling... I wish she would just open her eyes and see that although he has his flaws he’s the one for her. He can make her insecure at times, but he also makes her better in a way. I hope the next chapter will be out soon ;)
Katarina chapter 17 . 2/24
Oh I so feel for Tom. I know Rose has been hurt big time, but I so wish she would give him a second chance. If only she would know how much he is suffering, her heart would be bleeding as much as mine does. It gets me somewhat angry that everyone is saying they are not compatible... they obviously never heard of opposites attract ;) I love them both!
Katarina chapter 16 . 2/22
I love this story. Although Tom has made a lot of mistakes, I do hope they will end back together. He’s just so sweet and kind and clumsy in his own way. I can’t wait to read more!
ghodges137 chapter 16 . 2/18
Wow - this is sad. I can't say I'm surprised, but I suspect Tom and Rose might still have a chance together. Maybe.
NikNak13 chapter 15 . 2/12
Ah man, you're breaking my heart! How could he be so thoughtless?! I don't see how they can go back after this; he has some serious growing up to do!
Really enjoying this story, how Rose and Tom seem a 'normal' couple and this isn't just a fairytale romance. I'm intrigued as to what happens next :-)
ghodges137 chapter 14 . 2/6
Oh, Tom - you really need to listen to your friends more. It would have been better not to have slept around, and now you're paying for all that bad karma. I'm glad to see he's being honest with Rose and is trying to understand her feelings - she really needs that after what Austin did.

Go figure - keeping a relationship is at least as hard as finding one. Thanks for sharing!
Reader chapter 14 . 2/5
Read this in one sitting and boy is Tom full on. He is borderline creepy with his stalkerish behaviour. I understand that he is an affectionate person, but turning up everywhere and giving no space whatsoever is a lot to deal with. I'd feel stifled. I feel like their relationship wouldn't last if they didn't have those level headed friends to always nudge them in the right direction. Loved reading it nonetheless, just pondering whether there will be a 'happy ending' or not. What I do know is that it won't be your conventional ending to most stories ;)
ghodges137 chapter 10 . 1/18
Yea - I'm glad to see they came to terms and decided to give it a go. Yes, Tom has a good side under his playboy exterior, and he did a good job to hide it. He REALLY owes his friends big time. And I'm glad to see he really had to work to win over Rose. I hope he's learned his lesson and adores Rose for the wonderful person she is. She was disrespected by Austin and really deserves better!
Munchkitten chapter 10 . 1/7
I only read the story now, and I think I would've been overwhelmed by all the stuff Tom did to impress Rose...most of all the songs...I would've run away from embarrassment xD
I like that you're planning to continue the story. Most end right at the point when everything's perfect, but it's afterwards that the real "work" starts... I hope though that Tom won't actually do anything that justifies Rose's reservations!
ghodges137 chapter 9 . 1/1
Wow - things are accelerating. You have to admit, Tom is trying hard to win her over. I keep wanting to tell Tom to give Rose her space - but that makes for a less exciting romance I guess LOL.

I think Rose is right - there is a difference between infatuation and love. Infatuation is one part curiosity and two parts lust. Love is really deep, and can take years to develop. Poor Rose - you can really sense her dilemma.

Tom's lucky he's got some good friends to give him some guidance and advise when he needs it. Especially never to drink when you're angry or sad.

Thanks again for sharing - and Happy New Year! :)
ghodges137 chapter 8 . 12/17/2017
Poor Al - it looks like he has to help Tom win Rose's heart after all. I think Al's advice sounds reasonable, but he needs to tell Tom to make sure he's not too pushy with Rose. At least Tom backed off when she said NO the second time.
ghodges137 chapter 7 . 12/17/2017
Oh my... and so it begins. Rose is losing her resolve - sorry Al! :(
ghodges137 chapter 6 . 12/17/2017
Yeah, Tom still needs a little work on his personality. He's caught up with what he wants - and he wants Rose. But, who's thinking about what Rose wants?

I'm glad to see Mike step in and shut down Tom's little jelly-fit. Perhaps Tom should think about Rose's happiness and support Al for a change. If it was meant to be or not, then time will tell - and either way, at least Tom can feel glad he at least proved himself a gentleman.

I'm still shipping you, bro! :)
ghodges137 chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
Wow - that was the first time Tom didn't seem like such a jerk. But I'm glad to see Rose isn't being gulled into dating him (just yet). Let's see if Tom can really show he can be a one-lady's man.