Reviews for Once A Bird Sang
Marina x Machina chapter 5 . 1/26
This is probably one of your best pieces...though it is a little disheartening. The near rhyme prevents redundancy and the laments feel real.
But I love the last line, how it unexpectedly rhymes with the one before it and almost restores a sense of order. Like saying it's going to be okay.

Well done.

Marina x Machina chapter 4 . 1/26
I think your writing is starting to mature. The phrases are beginning to ring more clearly and the flow has improved a lot.

Having said that, I feel like the rhymes feel somewhat redundant ("earth" and "worth" or "world" and "hurled," but that's more of a personal preference), but I think you're getting much better.

I haven't posted a Baby Blue chapter about it or talked about it with people outside of my IRL friends, but I also had a similar incident when I found out that one of my friends actually really doesn't like me. It was pretty upsetting to me and I got mad at myself and was really frustrated, scrutinizing all of our interactions in an attempt to see when and why. I get that similar feeling from this piece.

I hope you are feeling better and that you find the kinds of people who will actually and truly support you. I hope that writing this also helped.

Marina x Machina chapter 3 . 1/26
I know I already reviewed this, but again, I really do like the flow and structure. It doesn't feel redundant, and certain verses are very eloquent.
Marina x Machina chapter 1 . 1/26
I don't really see letters in color, but I do associate certain personalities with letters or numbers (like, 6 is mad at 7 for cheating on it with 8, who is a major ho). I don't know why. Maybe it's a writer thing, though?
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
Honestly, I don't know much about poetry, I couldn't write a poem if I tried, and I rarely understand poetry. Despite that, I can appreciate some. I like these, but unlike you, I prefer this one (Ignorant Denial, I believe it's called), over The Last Day. I couldn't tell you why, but I just do.
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
You said something about a unicorn, which pleases me. Not gonna lie though, I didn't understand it. I liked it, but I didn't understand it.
Seudonimo Voldeminty chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
Nice poems, I enjoyed them.
Marina x Machina chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
RhymeZone is my go-to when you can't find the right word.