Reviews for Final Light
Jacky Dario chapter 28 . 4/11
Thanks for writing this. It is interesting and makes me anxious for the next chapter. I'm enjoying it.
Jacky Dario chapter 17 . 2/14
You sure do like to leave a chapter in suspense.

Thank you, I'm enjoying this.
Dark Oracle chapter 2 . 1/6
Ooh, so many things to ponder. Why is the land stuck in eternal night? Why did the Starborn just appear? Will Umbral City have a tour guide so Mr. Amnesiac won't get mugged and stabbed in an alley?

Guess I'll have to keep reading and find out! I am just loving this lore.
Dark Oracle chapter 1 . 1/3
I have to say, I'm definitely enjoying the start to this! It's got a lot of mystery to its main character and environment, while giving plenty of detail to both. I'll definitely be reading and reviewing more of this as I'm able!

If I could be so bold, I would suggest that you restructure some of your descriptions. It's a lot of information to give to the reader on the first chapter, naturally, and I find that it's helpful to spread out the details about the environment and characters as much as possible, making it flow with the plot as it continues. That's my thoughts, anyhow. I greatly enjoyed the chapter and will be reading more!
Rubygold153 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Totally Helpful critique comment #1:

If you search 'Know thy name and remember' into google, one of the options you will get is a YouTube video called 'Remember The Name (Official Video) - Fort Minor'. This song happens to be very good.

Also, your boy Runic almost got bested by a tree.