Reviews for Kuber's Compound
Starart152 chapter 3 . 4/10
This story is showing its dark element with killing a man who tried to assassinate them. Sagiri had to murder him in order to survive because Siro had been too impulsive.
It makes me wonder how they would change as the story will progress and if the three will broke apart and split up or stick together until the end.
Darth Zannacross chapter 27 . 3/31
Hey there Quicksand glad your back, lets see how hateful today's chapter gets lol.

Delta's legacy of hate is getting so strong people are getting hellbent on seeing her dead.

Alas...even nearly being burned alive is just another bump in the road for the biggest psychopath in the game, oy.

Still...she at LAST pushed Siro to the point where his rage exploded...as much as I love seeing karma at last catch up with her...it might make everything else a tad messy in a time were there is no margin for error so...we will see how things go from here but a VERY intense and enjoyable chapter, hope things work out so next time comes faster then before...but stay safe Quicksand.
DWest chapter 1 . 3/31
I like how the story was presented. Good job writer! If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on NovelStar, just submit your story to or
Darth Zannacross chapter 26 . 11/30/2020
Ah welcome back, hope your doing ok. Well, I'd take the Vermilion Eclipse over the Corona virus but still a lot to deal with.

Another place of scum and villainy...things would have been a lot easier if Kenobi was helping out, he could have handled Delta lol.

But alas no Jedi so we got to do what we can, and Aputar is trying to do what she can, showing her conflict to break through.

Hope she can because Delta just keeps ramping up the list of reasons she needs to die, and Aputar herself is nearly a causality though it seems she still has a chance. Alas Delta did not
face up to Karma, and being made a fool out of seems to be a good way to push her over the edge.

And...a mask does not change anything eh? Just ask Batman, Leouch, Char, Spiderman and a few others about that lol.

Still, another hardcore intense chapter, eager to see how things progress from here, keep up the great work, stay safe and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 25 . 8/31/2020
Ah welcome back, and we are back with, a flashback once more.

I see we wind back a bit to see how this chaotic circus starts, and since it involves Delta guess its the start of how she got so messed up, well, at least Delta was not born as the Joker or something,

it was the evil of Reality TV...I knew reality TV would cause havoc, I wonder how many people in the Hunger Games became psychopaths.

Well, I'm intrigued to how this backstory will unfold so keep up the good work , stay healthy and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 24 . 7/7/2020
Ah nice to see your back at it, lets see how turbulent a chapter we got here today eh?

Delta's still as crazy as ever, toying at taking even more away from Siro...that explosion of rage hopefully will be a delight after having to put up with her.

Meanwhile Verden and the other army dudes seem like they are fed up with everything , we will see if Angelo will be able to get out of this" Game" in one piece.

Though despite everything Erickson seems to be dandy with all the mayhem going on, even if that's maybe not the same for Geoffrey, we will see, should lead to something intense.

Another suspenseful chapter, hope your able to keep up the mojo for getting the next one out sooner or later. Till next time keep up the great work.
Darth Zannacross chapter 23 . 5/26/2020
Damn, the end of the roar, for now at least, but since we are not even with the, Double S plus the hostile Delta takeover its clearly not the end, though they are still around, just not the focus since we today are spending time in Merrick's head.

Still, we have another intense one today, Delta's such a royal B #$#$ that everyone wants her dead, forcing even more awkward and maybe deadly alliances.

And just as things are about to explode, its flashback time!

Val seemed like a interesting person, to bad she met Apatur. Arg, quite curious to see how things go from here, hope you are able to resume this at some point so till then keep up the great work and hopefully till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 22 . 5/24/2020
I see we are in flashback mode now, hits home how much of a dick move Delta made...god damn it.

Siro and Sagri were rather close and...god damn it I don't suppose the prize for winning this is using the Dragon Ball's?

Honestly wish Seth just said screw it and shoot Delta in the face anyway, wonder if Siro's going to have one hell of a rage burst after Delta push's him to long.

Well, quite eager to see Karma catch up on Delta so hard it vaporizes her, keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 21 . 5/19/2020
God damn, this was one ambitious river but was a wild ride alright.

You can tell how much of a impact Delta has on everyone with how even with a chance of her being gone everyone's so worried about her wrath.

Triple S has a awkward introduction with the other contestants, at least it did not result in a bloodbath...not yet at least.

That might change fast since it seems Delta can add crashing into home on top of her list of crimes as she levels up those insanity points rather damn fast.

That was one brutal fight, and its just going to be even more brutal because even the Joker realized how far he crossed the line when he killed Jason Tod compared to Delta really thinking she will be on the same team as those who's teammate she killed...man if only lighting just struck her down right there, or a meteor.

Well, quite eager to see how things go from here, keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 19 . 5/12/2020
Thanks to Delta and her team there's enough blood flying out to make a vampire full...well not Dracula but most.

Delta seems to be all to happy to try and push Sagri to the dark side, she does seem like the Joker type that just wants to stir chaos where ever she sees it, though maybe she reminds me more of Alice from the recent Batwoman show.

Top of that we have Aptur being crazy to, triple S is dealing with nearly as many wackjobs as Batman, good greif.

Then to top it off we got commando's crashing the party, as if it was not chaotic enough. But Delta just seems to be going with the flow...though I rather hope Triple S can make the flow shatter Delta, good greif but we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 17 . 5/10/2020
Verdan seems a little more accepting after the ravens came back with the job done but, seems like a guy that would smile while slitting your throat so we will see.

Poor Jason, he and his gang seem to be desperate to hang on, and Delta's all to eager to kick them off the ledge while laughing.

Meanwhile Siro's still clearly dealing with the aftermath of the last mission, glad his pals are able to help him through his trauma.

Now it just remains to be seen if this bond will help them get past Delta...who's still one very, very sick woman.

Guess we will see soon.
Darth Zannacross chapter 16 . 5/9/2020
The moment of truth, can be just a little of a tense time. They might not be Ninja's but they will seem to have to nearly be as stealthy as them to pull this off.

Aptuar seems like she's going to go through with something rather nasty, seems like this is a crew that goes through members a lot, good greif.

Damn, they should have brought Batman for this raid, because with all the hallucinations almost feels like Batman's Scarecrow is involved, man the Arkham games got triply alright.

Either way, not the outcome anyone expected but, a bloody one never the less. Miscommunication HAS lead to some rather tragic outcomes, and it looks like Seth was goaded into a rather bloody call, Sagri is walking on thin ice between hiding the truth and doing what must be done to keep moral up.

Well, hopefully this trauma was not for nothing.
Darth Zannacross chapter 15 . 5/8/2020
Siro has to make a quick call on if this" Smooth player" can be trusted. Never clear but sometimes just got to roll with your gut and hope you did not roll into the void.

Meanwhile, Angelo learns the hard way the number one rule...don't get on your boss's bad side...double so when he may murder for the kicks even if he's your brother.

Verden seems like he's on the level, long as your not a target...but guess we will find out soon enough eh?
Darth Zannacross chapter 14 . 5/6/2020
Never fun being in the middle, pulled on all sides. And its even worst in a brutal situation like this so to speak.

Bicker so much and you might forget what your doing in the first place, could be, a tad deadly in a warzone.

Well, Siro and Seth sure are in a pickle, better get there head in the game if they want to avoid being full of holes, should be fun to see how that unfolds so till next time keep up the good work.
Darth Zannacross chapter 13 . 5/3/2020
Seems like a cool down chapter but since last time was rather heated the Ravens could use some time to cool off and have some amusing banter with the team.

And then we get a nice flashback, that starts off sweet, till Delta ruined everything. Well, they survived the disaster but it clearly left a mark, damn.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »