Reviews for Magica Academy Vol 2
thejashorrious chapter 25 . 4/9
Can't wait to know what happens next...hope you continue the story
Curviness Icecream chapter 11 . 3/14/2019
This is great! Reminds of my stories!
Anna Banana chapter 15 . 1/7/2019
Very interesting. So, Minerva is still alive but working as an android but her soul stays the same. Cool concept.

Amber and Mary are dating? Wow, major surprise. It may be weird because they are sisters. Is that the secret? I want to know more.

I knew that they were planning! They’re the sorcerers I bet!

Update soon! Please!
Anna Banana chapter 14 . 1/1/2019
WOAH. MAJOR SURPRISE. I have been so pleased with this book so far and am really excited for the tournament!

One of my beliefs is Nyx, Stewart, and Serene are the sorcerers.

Please update Soon!
CheddarBrat789 chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
This story seems to have an interesting premise, but it doesn't seem to have kicked in just yet. In general, the main plot of the story should begin in the first chapter, and if not, then the beginning should be a prologue instead. I also found the sentences here to be a little too basic and simple for my liking, mainly in terms of the language used. And there are too many ellipses as well; you can be dramatic without going overboard on those.

Finally, you typed out your dialogue tags improperly. After a quote (except for those ending in question or exclamation marks), you're supposed to end the sentence with a comma, and the tag afterwards should not be capitalized unless it begins with the character's name.

To be perfectly honest, I was not hooked by this beginning, though that might just be because fantasy isn't really my thing. Regardless, I hope my review was helpful!