Reviews for A Furry Thanksgiving Feast
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 4 . 12/9/2017
Puddings and bathtimes and naps - oh my! And that's the end? Already? Awww...

Nonetheless, despite my reluctance to accept this is over (for now...?), this was been a wonderful story of sweet delights and charming characters. It's been great.
All the best,
Zukafu
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
SAUL! Hello little buddy! Glad you could join in too!
Weeds and swamp-flowers are clearly better for putting in cups than flowers. And fruit in Diggle's stomach.
~ Zukafu
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 2 . 12/9/2017
Interestingly I started and ended this main with the sound sounds... Strange.

Awwwww How! The fluffball is just so cute. The love for Ina and the girls are so strong. Who could ask for more from their little comforter?
Also the meeting between the two was great. Both 'pets' protecting their 'children'. Lovely.
Ahhhhhhh How! Whatever has How? Will he be saved? Or will he be someone else's dessert?
Guess I better read on (hooray for no waiting)
~ An excited Zukafu
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Well this is adorable. Really, what more needs to be said?
See you in the next review,
Zukafu
alltheeagles chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
Who would've thought dessert-eating and bathtime could be so epic? This was a very nice conclusion to a lovely feel-good story. There were lots of moments that I liked, the highlights were How and Paws cleaning each other, puppy-style eating and the 'break your face' remark. I think you could have a future as a writer of cute children's stories, haha.
Jaya Avendel chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
I loved it. I guess goblins cannot really split their faces open, even when cramming seven cookies in at once. Those cookies and the cake sounded sooooo good.

Cream for Paws; perfect gift for a cute cat!

After a feast with goblins and cats, dogs, and comforters, a bath sounds in order. I can tell it was a happy feast because everyone was so happy and a mess was made.

I love how you wrote this. A perfect Thanksgiving story. I enjoyed it very much.
alltheeagles chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
How could I forget Saul? :DDDDD He's the most level-headed one here, I think, and he's learned to talk really well. All he could say was Hello before. Anyway, I love your cover art! So adorable. And I also love that only How can understand Paw-talk!

Oh dear, they'd done a such a good job and then they ruined it. Poor things. Luckily it was just time out and nothing else. Now let's see what's for dessert!
Jaya Avendel chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
You are missing a coma at Saul one of Brevan's friends.

Weeds and swamp flowers look better in cups! Haha. Goblins are too much but is something one would say!

Things are getting wild. A cat, a dog, and a hoard of goblins equals one big mess! I can see Sara, Sophie, and Lucia right now. I would be looking the same way.

But optimism shines through yet. They are still hopeful despite all. And on Thanksgiving, who would be so mean as to deny them dessert?

Loving it and looking forward to more!
alltheeagles chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
The free for all at the start was hilarious, and I wouldn't have minded being in the middle of it, haha. How and Jabun are so true to character in their reasoning. I'd have loved for more of Diggle's POV though. Does he have any experience with cats?

Eeek, How is getting furnapped! By Diggle, I presume. I hope nothing worse happens to him than getting all slobbery. (But of course nothing bad will happen, this is a HAPPY story, right?)
Jaya Avendel chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
It started out soooo funny! How and Paws went for the goblins, thinking they were rats! A comparison that holds a bit of truth to it and is also hilarious, since your goblins are cute!

How right Lucia is! They have to be friends to eat together or it will be one unforgettable Thanksgiving feast! I hope Paws and Diggle will not fight to much!
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Heh, everything is all set up for a clash of cuteness between furballs and goblins! Yay! I rather liked the detail about Brevan being a better cook than Ina, haha. As for the second generation, well, I don't know what the kids are like yet, but hopefully they'll be just as adorable as the furries. Dunno if an 8 year old cat would take kindly to a puppy's visit, though...
Jaya Avendel chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Well, Serena and Breven have been busy! Two daughters! They both sound like a good mix of both their parents and very adorable. The terms you used, as in shopping, made the setting sound a bit more modern . . .

I also see How is not as jealous as I am used to.

Goblins! A hoard of goblins at the Thanksgiving Feast and one rambunctious puppy along with a cat and comforter! I foresee a mess . . . with a lot of fun and thanksgiving.