Reviews for The Fount of Dragon Fire
Amelie chapter 14 . 16h
Parker?
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 14 . 2/22
Thank you so much for your update I just got done reading it. another good chapter from you. I cant wait until the next update to find out who it was. Will Camry and ash be able to have a relationship? Have to wait to see until next time have a good night. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 13 . 2/14
Oh wow another dead body? I wonder if it is Parker doing all the killing? We will have to wait and see. Camry seems like a good strong woman and I can't wait to see what happens next for her. Thank you for sharing your story and taking the time to update.
EsterSusanaMariaTerisaCatalyna chapter 12 . 2/9
yay the presidents a good guy
love the story cant wait for more
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 12 . 2/8
Oh wow. It looks like the president isn't that bad and just didn't know. Is it possible that Parker is doing bad deeds on his own? Can't wait to see and find out. So glad that Camry is free with Ash and I can't wait to see what happens next between them. Very good story thank you for updating.
FrozenFireLight chapter 4 . 2/8
I really really love this. Have you thought about publishing a book?
FrozenFireLight chapter 2 . 2/8
I really enjoy your writing style and story telling abilities. ;)
FrozenFireLight chapter 1 . 2/8
Very nicely written! I love it so far!
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 11 . 2/1
Wow. Way to go Sylvia and Blaire you ladies are awe. Thank you so much Ash you definitely earned some brownie points with that escape. So glad Camry is out of there finally worried about what the long term affects could be. Can't wait to see what happens next in this adventure. Poor Adler such a sweet guy so sad he had to die so early. Thank you for the update looking forward to the next part of this adventure.
EsterSusanaMariaTerisaCatalyna chapter 11 . 2/1
damn that got intense
love the story cant wait for more
oh-my-wizard-g0d chapter 11 . 2/1
I can honestly say I don't know where this story is exactly headed, and I actually appreciate that. Looking forward to the next.
marzmez chapter 11 . 1/31
Silvia Rocks! Love her! Love her!
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 10 . 1/25
Poor Camry, I wonder what will happen next. I cant blame her for not wanting to say anything before about what she can do. She is getting tortured now for no other reason that so is no longer considered human in some peoples eyes. She didn't hurt anyone but went out of her way to protect Ash and she is getting tortured. Who knows what else this evil scientist Thad has done to her. Will Ash see the video? I can't wait for the next chapter and thank you for sharing your world with us. I will make sure to R&R from now on.
amelie chapter 10 . 1/25