Reviews for The Fount of Dragon Fire
bluegamergirl11 chapter 16 . 5/4
This? This is amazing. It's a wonderful romance (which I love) but the not romance story also really drew me in and got me interested. I do think that their relationship started a bit fast but besides that, it was practically perfect. Keep up the good work!
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 16 . 4/7
I just got done reading this and wanted to tell you I really liked it. I like the end where little Harper ran into the dragons it was sweet. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
R. Ficst chapter 16 . 3/10
Awww. Loved it!

Absolutely wonderfully done. You had me pulling an all-nighter, hooked and having to finish reading. I'm going to have a tired day at work today. But, this, I thoroughly enjoyed. Well done! Thank you so much for posting!
EsterSusanaMariaTerisaCatalyna chapter 16 . 3/8
ooh interesting
love the ending
Reader chapter 16 . 3/8
Wooop! Love a happy ending. Wish it didn't have to end but it was a really good place to finish it off. Still butt hurt about Adler though, however I think the addition of little Harper will help me get over it.
EsterSusanaMariaTerisaCatalyna chapter 15 . 3/3
awe so sweet love the story
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 15 . 3/1
I just got done reading the update and wanted to tell you it was awesome. I found it sad but also cool that Camry gave the dragons fire to the dragon egg. I think that Ash and Camry make a good couple. I never would have suspected Harcourt of being a bad guy. I did suspect Parker though. Thank you again for sharing your story with us.
oh-my-wizard-g0d chapter 15 . 3/1
I'm impressed that within one chapter you were able to wrap up so much. I hadn't been expecting Harcourt so that was an interesting surprise. I do hope we get another scene witb Sylvia. I've missed her and Camry together. I want to know what she's been up to in those weeks Camry returned home. I think the two friends really need a a longer heart to heart. They've both been through so much so quickly.
EsterSusanaMariaTerisaCatalyna chapter 14 . 2/25
dun dun dun
love the story cant wait to see what happens next
Amelie chapter 14 . 2/23
Parker?
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 14 . 2/22
Thank you so much for your update I just got done reading it. another good chapter from you. I cant wait until the next update to find out who it was. Will Camry and ash be able to have a relationship? Have to wait to see until next time have a good night. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 13 . 2/14
Oh wow another dead body? I wonder if it is Parker doing all the killing? We will have to wait and see. Camry seems like a good strong woman and I can't wait to see what happens next for her. Thank you for sharing your story and taking the time to update.
EsterSusanaMariaTerisaCatalyna chapter 12 . 2/9
yay the presidents a good guy
love the story cant wait for more
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 12 . 2/8
Oh wow. It looks like the president isn't that bad and just didn't know. Is it possible that Parker is doing bad deeds on his own? Can't wait to see and find out. So glad that Camry is free with Ash and I can't wait to see what happens next between them. Very good story thank you for updating.
FrozenFireLight chapter 4 . 2/8
I really really love this. Have you thought about publishing a book?
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »