Reviews for The captain's children
Guest chapter 8 . 1/4
Rayne's basic acceptance of Poppy and Grace's relationship seems a little out of place for the time period, but so far since it has been inside the privacy of the house, maybe it was more accepted than publicly would have been. Personally I don't really care for reading about it myself in every chapter. Don't know if it is essential to the story. Whether or not though, I guess doesn't really matter and you can write it how you want. And you did rate it T. Anyway, I did love the personality of the kids really coming through in this chapter. Hope the relationship between Rayne and the kids continues to strengthen. Really seems like that would help heal the trauma that all of them have experienced.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2017
I really enjoyed this one. So happy that something as terrible as nightmare brought Rayne and Ani closer together. Still really liking the interaction of the characters. Thank you so much for the little story about Hiccup's name. I can read and think of her name now with a smile instead of cringing. :). Great chapter. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
Not sure why my other review isn't showing up, but thanks for the update. Seems like it will be an interesting story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2017
Seems interesting. I would like to read more. Don't particular care for the name Hiccup - Makes me think of How to Train Your Dragon. Maybe if there was an explanation of how she got that nickname, perhaps if it was from him. I don't know, just seems like a lot of made up names and "cutesy" names. I do really like the story though and the interactions between the characters. :)