Reviews for Bitchcraft
Vedant A chapter 11 . 1/11
Love it! I really wonder how they're gonna top this off?
DPLxBeAsTxSnIpE chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Well you certainly have an interesting set up. People with wealth are very often viewed as snobs who only care about money, so it is nice to see a different outlook on it.
It was structured well, and I didn't spot any painful errors in grammar or spelling (I think that's because I'm hungover from yesterday lol), so good on that point.
Now this is the part where the constructive criticism comes in. It's a little difficult to connect with the character if we can't see their thoughts in situations. I recommend adding them as much as possible, for not only does it make the chapters longer, but it makes the character more interesting.
And finally, there's an issue with the title. All titles must be rated K, or someone can report it. This is coming from someone who has been unfortunate enough to have stories deleted in the past from a similar situation, so I try and give this warning if I see this kind of violation. Not because I have a vendetta against you or your work, but because I hate seeing stories get taken down for something that is a relatively easy fix. Good luck.
Best regards,