Reviews for The Sea-Rulers
Nagi chapter 21 . 6/16/2018
I knew it! I effin knew it! But im confused of why she ran screaming . She didnt do so when her husband ended up being clan. Well i guess ill have to wait for the next book. I CANT WAIT
jtbwriter chapter 21 . 6/16/2018
Wow.
I thought Leslie might have "clan" powers, but then I thought maybe it was something her father gave her along the way. But I don't understand her getting upset by them; after everything she and Christian and their family have been through, you'd think she'd see them as a gift. What a cliffhanger! Thanks for a great 3rd book-now what?:)
Harry2.0 chapter 21 . 6/16/2018
Leslie, a FUTURE-SEER! This news brings a LOT of questions for Leslie and the children. Questions that I think will have to be answered in the next chapter or next book.
Nagi chapter 20 . 6/6/2018
Seriously Everytime i read the updates my heart goes racing like crazy. Im Sad of adonen's dad dieing and i hope everything goes well with the sea rulers. There seems to be alot of conflict between the main branch and the royal branch of the life giving clan
jtbwriter chapter 20 . 6/6/2018
That is too sad-Duke gone and Akima and Andonen's mother grieving-at least Haruko is with them. I do hope Leslie's father can calm everyone down. It's horrible that Christian couldn't save the last victim, even if he was a polluter. But thankfully the head goon is put where he can't ever escape, and things can get back to some semblance of normal! Thanks for a suspenseful chapter-now what?:0!
Harry2.0 chapter 20 . 6/6/2018
Well, the goon has been caught, and is going to be put away for some time. But now, NOW Roarke's going to be needed to deal with the fallout amongst one of the clans.
jtbwriter chapter 19 . 5/26/2018
I've been afraid that Leslie and Christian might have to be involved, but Haruko? The only plus to her coming is that the head goon may have some respect for her because of her anti-pollution efforts. I'm glad Leslie did talk out her feelings with Christian; but what is going to happen when they go with Leslie's father? Thanks for a nail-biter-now what?:)
Harry2.0 chapter 19 . 5/26/2018
Sounds to me that we have a lead on where the head goon is going to strike next. Boy, is HE going to be in for a shock when he finds this welcoming committee! And if he is caught, then its going to be time for a trial and punishment for him.
jtbwriter1956 chapter 18 . 5/16/2018
I knew Leslie's intuition would figure it out; something in his knowledge about the oceans and perhaps where the Sea Rulers were are why the head goon took him and Andonen. I love that Anastasia is so comfortable with what her Grandfather does and new people and situations. It's interesting that Duke McCall's kidnapping hopefully will be the way they rescue all the victims of the head goon and his minions. Thanks for the afternoon treat-now what?:)
Harry2.0 chapter 18 . 5/16/2018
Sounds like the head goon and his followers have gotten in over their heads this time! And if they have, and the hideout can be located, its rescue and PAYBACK TIME!
Harry2.0 chapter 17 . 5/6/2018
Sounds to me like this head honcho is now striking at anyone who is connected with polluting the sea! And if that means striking at the merfolk, then SO BE IT!
Jtbwriter chapter 17 . 5/6/2018
No. So Duke and Andronen are both gone? I hope the head goon didn't kill them too! Poor Haruko...but I worry that the goon will go after Leslie! There has to be something Leslie's father can ...thank you for a very tense chapter...now wha:0
jtbwriter chapter 16 . 4/26/2018
Awful. So Leslie has to talk to her father-her premonitions are stronger but without his help the head goon might kill again! Her panic was purely understandable-but I don't think the goon will come after Christian again. But Leslie, might he attack her if he figures out she is having these visions? Can they head back to the island early, since they'll be protected there? A great chapter-thanks! But what next?:0
Harry2.0 chapter 16 . 4/26/2018
If Leslie IS getting premonitions, then its best to take them seriously. If someone is going to be murdered, then try and figure out who, so precautions can be made.
Nagi chapter 15 . 4/16/2018
So leslie does have premonitionts! Ha! She can totaly see the future , i call on being distantly related to the future seer clan!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »