Reviews for Shattered Souls
Princess Maker chapter 4 . 12/6
Fear is a real obstacle, for anyone and anything. Even Dawn - I know you might have another explanation for her not helping, but fear could have been something is Dawn's way.

OR it could have been something simple, like 'Okay, how I should say back off?' 'WHAT should I say?'.

It sounds like their summoning ritual is like from this one episode of 'Courage the Cowardly Dog' where the medium becomes a literal phone line between the deceased and the deceased brother. Although she mentions that the dead shouldn't be bothered for something real petty (which in the episode, was money).
Nightflame203 chapter 4 . 12/4
ooooOOOOOooooooh! Apollo's jealous! *inserts smirking faces*

"I DO love you, Apollo!" And he barely seems to notice it xD xD

THE CUTENESS AT THE END, THOOOOO
Nightflame203 chapter 3 . 11/28
Mavollo!

And THAT, children, is why you don't chase after kitties xP No matter how much you want to xD

This is sad so far :'(
Nightflame203 chapter 2 . 11/28
"Make her do homework!"

"She doesn't have any!"

That will be my brother with me someday xD xD

Hey... I'm not sure if I noticed that empathy roster thing the first time... Will that be gone into? (or was it already and I wasn't paying attention?)
Nightflame203 chapter 1 . 11/28
Poor Mavis :( It's bad enough finding out someone doesn't have feelings for you... Having someone who DID have feelings for you die is just...

That counsellor is creepy xD

Having Charlie mentioned reminds me of how you first created Mavis and all that stuff, and now it makes me super nostalgic xD Even though I like her more now than I did then

"When I try and channel Charlie's spirit." Apollo doesn't even question it xD xD