Reviews for The Love You Weren't Searching For
philosophythemes chapter 13 . 4/23
I'm glad I stuck with it until the end. The first few chapters seem to be a re-writing of a common romance trope, but the story really starts to be something more unique at the end. I imagine the story isn't over.

The use of the second person is interesting.

You are strict about the genderless pronoun until the last chapter. But then you drop it in the last chapter. Is that an editing error? Or did you intentionally keep the lover's gender a secret until the end?

Having to switch chapters after only a paragraph pulled me out of the story too frequently. Unless it was a serious stylistic decision that confers meaning to the story and I just didn't pick it up, I would recommend using line breaks instead.

The narrator's character is developed a little, but I don't know much about the lover. Could you add a little detail there?

Thanks for writing.
Sir Scott chapter 13 . 4/19
I enjoy reading your writing style. I'm curious as to how this will end.
Sir Scott chapter 11 . 3/30
Pretty good update. I'm glad to see that you are still writing. The only mistake I saw was They sparkle in their eyes. I think you meant The sparkle in their eyes.
Sir Scott chapter 10 . 1/2
Good updates. This one I believe every writer has these feelings at times. Happy New Year.
Sir Scott chapter 8 . 12/5/2017
Good short. It would be nice to have a love like that.
Sir Scott chapter 7 . 11/30/2017
Good update. This last chapter is really good, especially the last line.
Sir Scott chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
That was sweet. I hope there are more chapters.
Sir Scott chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
Pretty good shorts. I like your use of second person.