Reviews for A Recipe for Disaster- A Clash of Cliches Book 2
dee chapter 21 . 10/12/2020
so happy to come back after a few years and see that you’ve updated this story! spent a couple days binging lol. your writing has always been my favorite and my source of inspiration. your characters just feel so fleshed out and they're all so lovable. i hope you’re doing well! 2020 has been extremelyyyyy rough. hope ur eating right and getting ur vitamins lol. thank you for the update! really excited to see how the story ends. this latest chapter, the scenes between nessa and kam were so sweet... i’m hoping they’ll work out
Elina chapter 21 . 10/4/2020
Firstly I hope you and your loved ones have been keeping well. Your A/N before the chapter was really touching, Chadwick Boseman’s death hit me hard as well and I’ve never been one to grieve for someone I’ve never met but King T’challah’s ascension to heaven hit me hard.

It was great reading this chapter but again - your writing is always flawless! I’ve missed reading Janessa’s quick clap backs but this was a really sweet chapter and interlude between her and Kameron.

Maintaining the discipline to finish a fiction story is hard at the best of times so hope you’re giving yourself some credit about taking some time out in the midst of everything! I can’t wait to read your next chapter but in the meantime hope you’re staying safe
DarknessEmbodied chapter 21 . 10/4/2020
Thanks for the new chapter. So sorry for your loss, and despite how overused that phrase is, I reaaly do mean it. Never lose hope, and best of luck for the remainder of the year.
Maggie chapter 14 . 12/27/2019
Great chapter as usual. And hehe I hope you are setting up to do a story about Landon and Brandon! Please hope you write something about that.
book-geek chapter 18 . 8/6/2019
I absolutely loved the twin thing! It was super cute. I'm also excited to hopefully get some more steamy scenes with Kameron!
DarknessEmbodied chapter 18 . 8/6/2019
That scene between Jermaine and Janessa was beautiful. Siblings are your temporary enemies as well as your most trusted allies. I'm glad you incorporated that concept into your story. can't wait for the next chapter!
book-geek chapter 17 . 7/28/2019
I'm so late with this but at the same time that's good because I got to binge a bunch of chapters! Glad to hear that things are stabilizing a bit more for you again. My life seems to be doing the opposite but reading your stories now reminds me of when I began reading them years ago and they were a comfort for me when life was falling apart. I love escaping into the worlds you create, now if only I could find my own Kameron! Haha can't wait for more :)
Nicole chapter 17 . 7/17/2019
Omg finally! I can’t wait for the next chapter

I really love how you’ve evolved Janessa and Kam’s relationship. I’m glad they’re finally admitting their feelings for each other
Melly chapter 15 . 6/25/2019
Ayyyy! My sis with the fire update
DarknessEmbodied chapter 14 . 6/3/2019
This story is awesome! You've combined many common qualities in a unique way to make realistic and interesting characters. You've done a great job and I can tell this means a lot to you. I'm so sorry about your many family members that passed, many prayers for both them and you. Have a wonderful month!
DaughterOfDarkness16 chapter 13 . 5/15/2019
So happy you’re back! Can’t wait to see who’s going to break and stir up the fling first.
The Hierophant chapter 13 . 4/29/2019
So glad you're back! I've bev s fan of yours for years, and this chapter is such a great gift, thank you!
Elina chapter 12 . 4/22/2019
I’m so glad you’re back! I hope you’re feeling a lot better now and the time off has helped. I enjoyed this chapter but I found the behaviour of Cami a bit too contrived? Glad you’re back and looking forward to reading the next instalment!
book-geek chapter 12 . 4/18/2019
So sorry to hear things have been difficult! I was actually thinking about this story a couple days before you posted and thinking how much I missed your stories. Doesn't matter how far in between you post chapters I'll always come back to read it!
Puccapurple chapter 12 . 4/16/2019