Reviews for Crazy Ramblings of a Frustrated Author
Sakura Reyna chapter 5 . 8/28
I agree with your friend, and let her grieve. She'll come to you when she's ready to talk, but have an open heart and arms.
Keep him at arm's length. Don't jump into anything to fast and enjoy it. I wish I had someone to play fight with-sounds cute!
I'd keep the extra time with the instructor between the two of you. You can always ask him (discreetly) about what he thinks of you, but now would be too soon, in my opinion but it's up to you.
Take any happiness you can get.
Sakura Reyna chapter 4 . 8/11
I'm sending you hugs and hope. It's okay to keep to yourself for a while. Don't force yourself to be with people if you're not recovered yet.
Sakura Reyna chapter 3 . 6/13
From what you've told me about certain things with prior relationships, these douchebags seem to hate strong women, which is what you are. You've followed your gut when it told you that something wasn't right about the person you're dating, which says tons of awesome things about you. Don't let another person's determination of your worth of love be equate itself as your own sense of worth you have about yourself. (Does that make sense?) People in your life only take away what you let them take from you.

CLICHE AF, I know:

"It's okay not to be okay. What's not okay is to stay that way FOREVER." (I added the forever part). If you choose to end your life, then you're choosing to accept not being okay forever. But sometimes the depths of sadness are necessary to re-examine your life. So whatever things or hobbies make you happy, keep those close and keep working on them.

But it depends on you. I'm hear if you need me. You know that, DUMMY!

HUGS
Sakura Reyna chapter 2 . 5/24
"It's okay to not be okay,". But as far this goes, with the people who are taking straight up advantage of you-it might be best to cut them all off-digital detox, for example. If you exchanged any sort of contact info outside of social media...(Examples: phone numbers and email addresses) and kept some resemblance of a bond with you, then they'll be the first ones to call. Being a friend shouldn't make you feel like crap afterwards and if they don't/can't/won't support you (when you're in trouble or hurting) with the contact info you gave them, then let them go. It might be time to get reacquainted with yourself and make "You" time, you know?
Sakura Reyna chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Actually I was thinking, "WTF..Idiot sounds like an asshat," as I read more and more. If Idiot bothers you while you're in the dojo, tell your teacher ASAP. Even words can hurt as much as physical stalking. Idiot sounds possessive, obsessive, and jealous-it seems like he has nothing outside of you to focus on and he's afraid to lose you because it seems like you're all he has. Tell him to get a hobby and get the heck out of your life for good. I'm learning a bit with my "relationship" at the moment...I'll explain that later...but he doesn't respect your needs for space then cut off all contact with him, especially on that damn Book of Faces...unfollow him because it's gonna make you sick.
As for him blowing up at you when you dolled yourself up and got a compliment from another guy on the other side of the planet: Good for you. At least he was gentlemanly about it. Which is more than I can say for Idiot. If he refuses to listen, don't take his bullcrap and ct him off.
It's 4:05 a.m. here...I need to get some sleep but I will reply to your review with more details in a few hours. You and I need to work on our individual happiness, even if it something "simple" like retreating into our "fantasy" worlds. :)