Reviews for Our Song of Malice and Monsters
thefoolishman chapter 15 . 12/29/2017
Well if there was more background knowledge about the gods this might have an impact... But right now it's just a "You are my son" convenient type of story.

Is this how she survived this long? Because of the protection of some goddess of shadows? Why is she a Monster? Is it her mindset or is it something she is born into? If her brother can hear the goddess as well, why was he no monster, did he simply not get to the point of beeing a monster or was he somehow beeing held back? Is that forshadowing for her brother beeing still alive?

Interesting... so her "patron deity" stole her whole family line from Vega some couple hundred/thousand years ago? Is Mara's voice more than just a mental disorder, or why can Vega hear her/him/it whatever as well... Is one of Vega's powers something like telepathy?

Well that was what I thought while reading this chapter.
Sysoner chapter 15 . 12/28/2017
Enjoyed the two chapters in one day. I'm thrilled to see some of Mara's powers used to mess people up. She sure is one bad ass. Speaking of bad ass, Ruslan's appearance sounds so cool his crown of sharpened bone. Nice to see Lyra get in on some of the action as well. Her singing ability sure does come in handy in sticky situations. Lastly, I'm glad you threw in the last little chapter. I always love a good segment about the descent into insanity.
thefoolishman chapter 14 . 12/28/2017
Well this was interesting... Looking forward to hearing those "popular" stories altough they will probably be like any fairy tale... with the vile queen dethroned and all that...

thanks for the chapters~
MG923 chapter 10 . 12/28/2017
Why did you do this
MG923 chapter 9 . 12/28/2017
I'm gonna start crying
MG923 chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
So sad ;(
MG923 chapter 7 . 12/28/2017
I would not want to be on the other side of that smile
MG923 chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
I'm so excited
Sysoner chapter 11 . 12/13/2017
God damn, a new chapter already. I hope you have a life other than writing. Especially around this time of the year. Great chapter(s) like always Chloe. I’ll be waiting for the next one(s)
Sysoner chapter 9 . 12/11/2017
2 chapters in 1 day. Christmas came a few weeks early! Well done like usual, a few grammatical errors in the last chapter but over all, I’m very entertained. Feel bad for Mara, having to betray the one guard who happened to be kind towards her. Nice that she didn’t kill him even though it wouldn’t have taken much effort to do so. I like how you have the ‘before’ and ‘after’ chapters. It’s gives you some lore while telling what’s happening in the present time all the while. Keep up the good work cause I’ll be here keeping up with the reviews.
Sysoner chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
Hope they find a way out of this. The fact she found a girl with the same name of her ex lover is kinda funny in the cruel sense of the word. Hope it works out
Sysoner chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
I’m really enjoying this story so far. You’re really good at capturing the emotions and the thoughts going through the main characters head all while keeping a clear depiction on what’s going on in the physical world. I’m excited to see what you have in store for this story.
MG923 chapter 5 . 12/7/2017
Things are getting interesting ... I don't know what to say... I need to read more XD
MG923 chapter 4 . 12/7/2017
Great, but I'm sad again :(
MG923 chapter 3 . 12/7/2017
Now I really want to know what happened!