Reviews for Our Song of Malice and Monsters
Sysoner chapter 11 . 12/13
God damn, a new chapter already. I hope you have a life other than writing. Especially around this time of the year. Great chapter(s) like always Chloe. I’ll be waiting for the next one(s)
Sysoner chapter 9 . 12/11
2 chapters in 1 day. Christmas came a few weeks early! Well done like usual, a few grammatical errors in the last chapter but over all, I’m very entertained. Feel bad for Mara, having to betray the one guard who happened to be kind towards her. Nice that she didn’t kill him even though it wouldn’t have taken much effort to do so. I like how you have the ‘before’ and ‘after’ chapters. It’s gives you some lore while telling what’s happening in the present time all the while. Keep up the good work cause I’ll be here keeping up with the reviews.
Sysoner chapter 7 . 12/8
Hope they find a way out of this. The fact she found a girl with the same name of her ex lover is kinda funny in the cruel sense of the word. Hope it works out
Sysoner chapter 1 . 12/8
I’m really enjoying this story so far. You’re really good at capturing the emotions and the thoughts going through the main characters head all while keeping a clear depiction on what’s going on in the physical world. I’m excited to see what you have in store for this story.
MG923 chapter 5 . 12/7
Things are getting interesting ... I don't know what to say... I need to read more XD
MG923 chapter 4 . 12/7
Great, but I'm sad again :(
MG923 chapter 3 . 12/7
Now I really want to know what happened!
MG923 chapter 2 . 12/7
Oh, the last part is sad, yet interesting!
MG923 chapter 1 . 12/7