Reviews for To Be A Princess
DPLxBeAsTxSnIpE chapter 2 . 12/8
I'm actually liking Oriana's personality so far. It's a little snarky, a little dry, and I sense plenty of sarcasm surrounding her. I honestly hope she doesn't change too much in that regard.
Overall, better than the previous chapter. More details, intriguing dialogue, and very pleasant structure. Hope the next update isn't too far away.
Best regards
-DPLxBeAsTxSnIpE
Pleb's Stories chapter 1 . 11/29
This looks pretty good, I enjoyed reading the chapter, and I'm interested to see how the story progresses from there.
DPLxBeAsTxSnIpE chapter 1 . 11/29
Hmmm, you've definitely perked my interest. For some reason the setting reminds me of the Fable games (not sure if you're familiar with that series), in the way of it has a classic fantasy setting.
The structure of the story is great so far, with no jumbled paragraphs. The only minor critique I have is the overall length. It was over too quickly, though since this is the first chapter, I'm not going to jump down your throat about it. If you want to help get them longer, may I suggest that you add Oriana's thoughts during situations? Not only does it make the chapters longer, but it makes the character more interesting. If you want any help or have questions, I'm open to PMs.
Best regards,