Reviews for Childish Dreams
Kirbywow chapter 3 . 12/15
Yayyy! An update! Solid start to a Friday evening.
I'm so excited to see where their relationship goes! It's obvious they're going to have a really great chemistry filled dynamic. Love how carefree Holly is and how Cole is unconsciously making connections between his (what I assume) high-maintenance ex-girlfriend and her. Must be a refreshing change.

Cole's inner dialogue is great. I definitely lol'ed at the "C0L3" password omg. Also, really enjoyed how you made him internally cringing at the thought of having to pay for her cannolis only to have her pay for them herself. A small mundane act, but definitely one that will stick out! I know most of my dude friends would be thinking the exact same thing while politely biting their tongues, as well haha.

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next!
Kirbywow chapter 2 . 12/9
Ahhhhhhhh. This is totally the type of story I could easily binge-read, and I'm usually very picky with stories. Especially on fictionpress.
I really like your writing style! Normally I don't like it when people switch POV's, but your characters both have a distinct voice it's very easy to tell who is speaking. I like seeing what's going on in their minds!

Great chapter! So excited to see where this story goes!
Have a great night! :)
Kirbywow chapter 1 . 12/9
Very glad you told me about your story because I'm really love this so far! I absolutely love Cole's dry, sarcastic narrative. Definitely cracked me up a few times! And Holly sounds lovely. I can tell these characters are going to have a lot of chemistry.

Yay, on to the next chapter!
lakjshdlckjiuwahlcasdkjhfciuhi chapter 1 . 12/1
"I have a deep, profounding urge to lick it."
Why did that make me laugh so hard?
Anyway, this is good so far. Keep going!