Reviews for Childish Dreams
Kirbywow chapter 7 . 3/1
Words cannot describe how happy I am that you have updated!

1. I love Holly's mannerisms so much. She really doesn't give a damn about impressing Cole at all, and it's admirable. ALSO, good for her for pursuing her dreams! I love how you've created two entirely polar opposite characters.

2. Cole is just the best. He's such dick, but his internal narrative is so hilarious. And I feel like the way he treats his piano dreams is really realistic for a male character. I mean, I don't mean to be sexist, but based on 85% of my male friends... that's exactly how they would think. And how they would judge Holly's dreams.

ALSO, it's so awesome how it's STILL the same day haha. I'm curious as to whether this is going to be like a "day long" novel!? Either way is great haha.

So happy to explore the lives of Holly and Cole again!
Shailaputri chapter 6 . 2/20
many places in this story. You have quite a good humour sense in narrating the mind voices..
Kirbywow chapter 5 . 12/24/2017
Ugh I love this. I love how they aren't instantly madly in love with each other or anything. Sure, they've only known each other for 12 hours, but it's nice how they aren't immediately infatuated. It's realistic. They're judging each other like what real people do.

Great update. :) can't wait to see how the rest of the chapter goes.
Kirbywow chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
Dangggg, Holly really must have been tired. Poor Cole, though. Just trying to do the right thing and gets yelled at...
What a wonderfully awkward situation!
Can't wait for the next update! :D
Kirbywow chapter 3 . 12/15/2017
Yayyy! An update! Solid start to a Friday evening.
I'm so excited to see where their relationship goes! It's obvious they're going to have a really great chemistry filled dynamic. Love how carefree Holly is and how Cole is unconsciously making connections between his (what I assume) high-maintenance ex-girlfriend and her. Must be a refreshing change.

Cole's inner dialogue is great. I definitely lol'ed at the "C0L3" password omg. Also, really enjoyed how you made him internally cringing at the thought of having to pay for her cannolis only to have her pay for them herself. A small mundane act, but definitely one that will stick out! I know most of my dude friends would be thinking the exact same thing while politely biting their tongues, as well haha.

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next!
Kirbywow chapter 2 . 12/9/2017
Ahhhhhhhh. This is totally the type of story I could easily binge-read, and I'm usually very picky with stories. Especially on fictionpress.
I really like your writing style! Normally I don't like it when people switch POV's, but your characters both have a distinct voice it's very easy to tell who is speaking. I like seeing what's going on in their minds!

Great chapter! So excited to see where this story goes!
Have a great night! :)
Kirbywow chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Very glad you told me about your story because I'm really love this so far! I absolutely love Cole's dry, sarcastic narrative. Definitely cracked me up a few times! And Holly sounds lovely. I can tell these characters are going to have a lot of chemistry.

Yay, on to the next chapter!
lakjshdlckjiuwahlcasdkjhfciuhi chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
"I have a deep, profounding urge to lick it."
Why did that make me laugh so hard?
Anyway, this is good so far. Keep going!